When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi From OZ

Hi, I am new here and have only been exposed to the cheap Thailand knock offs until now.

Digesting soo much information and really overwhelmed by the amount of choice available.... Great Forum!!!!!

Thailand has MBK.. and their not cheap .... but welcome .... get ready for the ultimate addiction in timepieces...

please ... sign up for the New Member Raffle.... http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77870 .... you are the most important member today .. unless someone else post their first post ... :D then you will be the second most important member...

let us know if we can help !!!

Aloha ~ Cheers

Lani

G'day and welcome to RWG. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

We have a number of Aussie members here as well as 3 moderators.

Ken

G'day mate, I'm from oz too and it's great to have you on board! I recently started the revolution of rep collecting and have spent hours reading and doing my research- PM me if you have any questions and welcome.

Thailand has MBK.. and their not cheap .... but welcome .... get ready for the ultimate addiction in timepieces...

please ... sign up for the New Member Raffle.... http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77870 .... you are the most important member today .. unless someone else post their first post ... :D then you will be the second most important member...

let us know if we can help !!!

Aloha ~ Cheers

Lani

Thanks to all for your warm welcome

I am sure however, my replicas are definately not MBKs. From what I have read here, there are very high end pieces. I bought a Rolex Daytona with no running subdials... looks pretty good and feels good.. but can't really pass as it has a moving 2nd hand (no not the seconds subdial) I also got a Franck Muller fantasy watch... that sounds hollow when you shake it and the rotor is moving...

Currently doing my research as to be best first Quality rep to get into. I have always owned gens until now and with the choice available to me in Reps... I don't know if I will ever buy another Gen again.