When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hont's site.

trailboss99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The code on his site is a little sloppy. But it is better than it used to be for sure.

Hi ya Fakey! Long time no see.

Its takeing three to five minutes to load a page on this side of the pond. Thats if it loads at all. Shame, he looks like he may be a much needed breath of fresh air around the traps. If he means what he says that is.

Col.

I bought 6 reps from Hont...

DeWitt Academia, Paul Picot, Graham, HBB, Baume and Mercier, Porsche....

the deal went great...the total price of the watches was 600/700 $ less what the cartel priced them...and he is super fast in replying the e-mails...and his after sale service is great...

I could only recomend him to everybody...did to a couple of friends and they made a purchase from him...he is the dealer of my choice....

go on RWI and read my review about him...there are other reviews of his service over there as well...

isn't advertising prices one of the requirements for trusted dealers on this site? I'm all for new apprentice dealers as long as they are fair. Someone could be great but if they are winging it on the prices all the time noobs who don't know better will think the 1st quote price is set in stone, and pay more than what more seasoned members pay. Thats not fair.......

I thought trusted dealers should be using the forum to sell, like what was decided after LWL, and no off site links, if he wants to work here, he should contact the admin and get his own section and display his prices there, it would be impossible for an admin of any forum to influence what went on off forum.

Website is well......crap. no prices and not many listed watches.

The other dealers website are way better and they at least have prices

About price i just ordered a few watches from King (crystal) and she was very speedy in the replies and was much cheaper than Josh and Andrew.

I thought trusted dealers should be using the forum to sell, like what was decided after LWL, and no off site links, if he wants to work here, he should contact the admin and get his own section and display his prices there, it would be impossible for an admin of any forum to influence what went on off forum.

I think that might apply if Hont was here pushing his goods. There's no rule against members discussing offsite dealers, and if there is then I don't ever want to hear another word about Ebay.

Yes his website sucks but he is obviously using the same sources as Jandrew, his email is on the first page and that's all you really need. It makes no difference to me if the admin say he's OK, I want to hear it from members who have bought from him.