When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Its been a good ride.....

ajoesmith

Good luck with grad school AJ, we'll be here with new projects for you to tinker with when you return. Thanks for the hook up on the 063, the watch I sold and had to have again.

Best Wishes

dave :victory:

ajoe.jpg

Joe, thanks to you, my Radiomir has a movement. Good luck with whatever you're doing next.

My god i'll never get tired of seeing this picture.. jeeeeesus.. your heart just stop when you scroll past it when you werent expecting it... like i did just now lol

Take care my friend

dizz

Sayonara Joe. What? Get drafted into the Aussie Marines? Marry the girl in your avatar before you ship out.

Ya,i don't get it...read many posts of his today?...

Surprised to see you here after all the....ahh..nice things you have had to say about us on RG <_<

Methinks you should read your own sig occasionally and have a couple of kool aides. :rolleyes:

Ken

Im still around but not contributing to the board anymore. I have realized i waste too much time with regard to watches. Im annoyed that the price of new reps has increased so much thats its just a joke to pay $600 for a watch with an asian 7750 when i KNOW how much they cost.

Ill be still logging in and reading the forum but not posting.

Ill be over on RG but my time there will also be vastly reduced.

As many of you know im doing an MBA now full time and I just cant afford to waste it on watches. Ill be back to the forum again, full speed ahead, probably in a year, after I graduate.

My reduced time on RWG and other forums was going to happen anyway due to rising prices of watches and the MBA but it is also because I had a small dispute with admin, not everyone just 1 admin member, and that also contributed to me withdrawing from the forum as a supporter.

People come and go, its just part of life. Look at Lani now for example, 1 year ago he was a newbie and look at him now, a very good contributor to the forum.

My inbox here will remain full as i dont have time to respond to PM's.

Right now im sitting on a distinction for the MBA but id like to get a high distinction so the forum will have to be the sacrifice along with other things too!

It shall be interesting to see what happens with regard to the price of reps in the near future, if it continues to go the way its going, ill have to say good bye for good. We shall see

but it is also because I had a small dispute with admin, not everyone just 1 admin member, and that also contributed to me withdrawing from the forum as a supporter.

@B: I think it's only fair to add that you're shooting the messenger rather than the message with the sales thing. It was a team decision with regards to for profit sales on the forum since you're a dealer on RG, only fair to play by the same rules as everyone else.

That said - you're a welcome and valued part of the community.

And more importantly - you're going to have much bigger fish to fry both before and after the MBA. And fingers crossed, spending more time purchasing at the TZ Sales Corner and showing them off here :good:

@B: I think it's only fair to add that you're shooting the messenger rather than the message with the sales thing. It was a team decision with regards to for profit sales on the forum since you're a dealer on RG, only fair to play by the same rules as everyone else.

That said - you're a welcome and valued part of the community.

And more importantly - you're going to have much bigger fish to fry both before and after the MBA. And fingers crossed, spending more time purchasing at the TZ Sales Corner and showing them off here :good:

Regardless of the dispute with admin, its all done with and thats fine, not hard feelings or animosity

As for after the MBA purchasing gens, not to sure if i will though, if i do il show them off here and not TZ, much more interesting here!

Ajoe-

Best of luck with the MBA. When you are done I think you will find that the rep market makes a lot more sense and the gen market a lot less. :lol: And more importantly your income should go up so the cost of a rep relative to your income should go down. ;) And I agree - you are smart to focus on your studies and cease being a dealer. Can you imagine that job interview post MBA. I googled you prior to your interview and noticed you are a dealer in illegal goods. :lol:

You'll be back...enjoy the respite...but I agree with Corgi. Anyone so totally soaked in this addiction cannot give it up. See you in a bit. BTW, that avitar is the best advertisement for understated, tastefully done fake boobs ever. Who needs plastic dolls with casaba mellon sized baloons pasted to their chests. She's just perfect!