When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Dealer

RobbieG

Anyone know anything about the new dealer on RWI? Does anyone know if they have expressed an interest in coming here too or if they are intending to be exclusive there? Thanks in advance for your answers.

why is that important for you?

if you wish to order from that specific dealer, log in on RWI and order...or even better if you don't have an account over there and don't want to register ask here for his e-mail and contact him directly

Edited by dadog13

why is that important for you?

if you wish to order from that specific dealer, log in on RWI and order...or even better if you don't have an account over there and don't want to register ask here for his e-mail and contact him directly

Indeed, I don't get it either ....what is the goal of this post here?

Wow, Jacky Chen is back, very interesting.

He was around about 4 years ago, very reliable collector with high quality offerings.

I look forward to see what he has.

Um...seems like a pretty straightforward question to me. Just wondering if he came from somewhere or was connected to any particular people past or present. It is a postive question geared toward learning about dealers of replica watches, which I think is what we are all doing here the last I checked. What is wrong in your view about this post? Would you prefer I asked another way? I'm not a member on RWI so I thought I would ask if anyone heard of him here...

Where is the value in challenging my simple post and question I think might be the better question to ask?

Indeed, I don't get it either ....what is the goal of this post here?

Dude, seriously, is there nothing posted from here on out that need not be challenged? If you don't have an answer to my question I don't see the value in having another useless interchange.

So, does anyone know anything about Watchstation? They say he has a great website with fantastic photos. Just curious...

If you're not a member at RWI, how comes you know who their new dealers are ?

Thanks man. I figured if he was a Guangzhou guy that he must have been around some before or something. Anyway, if anyone has a site link please PM it to me, mostly because I would like to check out his pics...

Yes he is know by the admin's and mods.

He was here or on some other board? Someone said in the link over there he took amazing photos?

Wow, Jacky Chen is back, very interesting.

He was around about 4 years ago, very reliable collector with high quality offerings.

I look forward to see what he has.

I think Robbieg is asking for information sake is all.. there have been some new dealers in the past 2 years and although seeing new dealers is not an anomily... it could make one think .. who is behind the forum names.. have you ever wondered if the Chinese collectors are really in fact Chinese like everyone assumes... I'm just wondering 'aloud" btw ..

As there has alway's been talk of Forums selling the reps and by- passing the dealers.. I will stick with RWG's older dealers ... as I favour the stand that RWG took to it being a conduit for reps for profit.. :D

Lani

Yes, please do PM me and let me know what I did wrong... :black_eye:

It took 20 posts for me to understand what you were asking in your 1st post...

if you've had posted it clearly in the 1st place, mine and Stephane's comment would not be here...

:bangin::bicycle:

What is interesting about our new apprentices is that they are not new or apprentices. They are new here though and as such will have to prove their mettle. :D And yes many folks are familiar with both dealers. They are a welcome addition and we look forward to seeing their offerings.

Well, last time I tried an apprentice over TRC (Rizshop) I got scammed out of close to 300usd for a Corum ACC. That left me a bitter taste. Got the details, photos of the scammer, but have no will to follow up on the thing. At least for now and publicly :) Having said that, I think that this round, I will wait for a couple of months :)

What is interesting about our new apprentices is that they are not new or apprentices. They are new here though and as such will have to prove their mettle. :D And yes many folks are familiar with both dealers. They are a welcome addition and we look forward to seeing their offerings.

I can tell you that Watchstation is a great dealer and a big addition to RWG... his photos and QC are definitely above average...