When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about Tag HEUER "Link" and "Link Chronograph"

infinitime

Exactly what I said in my post to "infiniMINI-ME"......but "infiniMINI-ME".. took it too seriously.....I mean if I look at his response...!

I've never ever seen myself as a true sales guy.....if I were...I'd be a damn sight more civil to buffoons like this...!

Trying to build up hype.....and here was me thinking that it was all the work I did in the studio.....I could have saved myself hundreds of man hours....simply by telling everyone...Buy Now...Buy Now....!.

Well......I've always thought they were less than perfect......even the genuines are less than perfect....!

And here was I thinking that the 20+ years I've spent collecting reps......kinda entitled me to the epithet 'enthusiast'......how cruel of "infiniMINI-ME".. to bring me crashing to earth with such a bang....I'll never be the same again....!

I suppose at $99.00 with free shipping........ prices that are way below most others....I must still be perceived as fleecing my customers.......perhaps I should abandon the small margin that I make to cover my costs and just give them away in future....!

But what do I know......I'm just a lowlife no-culture klassless scrape off his shoe kinda guy that 'hawks' watches to connoisuer afficionado enthusiasts like "infiniMINI-ME".......and of course I know 'nussing' (spoken schulzy style )......about ze world of uhrenwerken......genyoowine or moody...... :wounded1:

alright, this is getting tiresome... while your gesture at an apology was appreciated, it means very little when your subsequent posts go the other way in again provoking an argument, particularly when i have cease to post anything inflamatory. i don't wish to engage in an exchange of insults, particularly when my original post was intended to figure out more about how a rep can be made better.

accordingly, i would politely ask that you discontinue any attacks on my integrity. while this may be an open forum, there are still reprucussions from slanderous remarks.

as i said earlier, to each his own.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get high-quality reps too, but IMO it takes the fun out of the hobby to be on some kind of quest for flawlessness. Pondering the ideal form of a rep like some counterfeit-watch-loving Plato is all well and good but it's a lot more fun to actually buy and fiddle with real ones, even if they're not perfect.

Well I think Neil's concern is that you didn't offer an 'appology accepted' post...........it would have been nice.

Ken

i didn't exactly get much of a chance to respond, before the second wave of renewed insults.... oh well, it is neither here nor there, and if anyone wanted to hurl insults, it is more a reflection of the speaker than the person at which those types of comments are directed. :)

@infinitime........your excuse is weak.........I posted my apology at 5.35am my local time.........and my subsequent 'disagreeable' post @ 11.12 am.......5 hours and 37 mins later.......as I posted my apology......YOU were reading the topic....so you had plenty of time to read it.....5.37mins of time.......I used the members viewing facility....which clearly showed you were viewing my 'apology' post......then you [censored] off and looked at the IWC Jones.......you never acknowledged my apology....which I was man enough to post.....seems you were too childish to accept it......hence the the last post.....which shows quite clearly your twisted logic...according to you....."I'm just a hawker of fake watches.."......and obviously "not an enthusiast' like you.........that's a damning reflection on you......you've simply shown your ignorance......and the fact that you know nothing about me.....not to mention the rep business.....but hey.....you're 5x deep....ALL HAIL INFINITIME......!

Edited by TTK

• 4 weeks later...
Dang !! This TTK guy is seriously in need of a girlfriend !!

And you sound just like the sweet honey lipped girl for me....I love women that sound off a lot............maybe I'll make you my beeeeatch.....!

Edited by TTK

I can see a budding future for you as an investigative journalist :D

:lol: Yeah, maybe :blink:

And you sound just like the sweet honey lipped girl for me....I love women that sound off a lot............maybe I'll make you my beeeeatch.....!

95095-27483.gif Neil... your comments never cease to amaze me

@David.....how's yer hangover...... :bangin:

@Clive.......only since the moment the midwife slapped yer ass.....shouldv'e been yer Mom's face..... :lol:

@Purrrrrfekshunesss.....send me your foty puleeeze.......you sound as tho' you're on your monthlies........sweetie.....why not just chill out and buy fake watches.....instead of pissing on electric fences....I can see a budding future for you as my beeeatch.....! :rolleyes:

Edited by TTK

Dude !! :D

Your sexual frustration has forced you into looking for sex over the internet !!

And with men !!

Actually that does make sense - switching sides when you have no luck with women !!

Anyhow, keep counting those non-existant £100 Pound notes ..... maybe even try saving up for a cheap hooker ..... just make sure she ain't your mamma first !!

:D

@purrfecshuness.....so you're a guy......it must have been your overwhelmingly camp writing style coming out that sent me the vibe that you wuz a beeeatch....and believe me...luck doesn't enter the equation with women.....'ceptin maybe with yo' momma.....I heard she's the bukkake queen of your home town......it's a pity you didn't end up as a stain on the backseat of one of yo' pappy's buddies pickup....you'd have more charisma and presence than you do......!

@perfectionist......I'm sorry.....but Admin have asked me to stop...!

Edited by TTK

LOL :D It's so obvious now ...... you are a Virgin :D

Yes you are dude, Replica Women (ie your favourite blow up dolls) don't count :D

Listen, just because you have no charm, are seriously ugly and have a small [censored], doesn't mean that you will never meet a female who will love you ..... don't give up, no matter how many times you are rejected !!

You see, I genuinely feel sorry for you - and I really don't want you following your father's footsteps and become so depressed and desperate ...... that you marry your sister !!

Seriously dude, inbreeding is a bad idea ...... look how you turned out ...... !!

Listen 'doody'........I told you....Admin has asked me to stop...altho' you''re not hearing what I say........that's probably because your're paralysed from the fringe up.......... I've already used up all of my ATIQ.....'ABUSE THE IDIOT QUOTA'....for the week......so you're gonna have to wait another week.......but that won't be any great hardship for you....after all you waited THREE weeks before jumping into an entirely DEAD topic......clearly demonstrating that you're right on the cusp of topical issues and at the cutting edge of stupidity......and aren't we all glad of your presence.....you're a leader and inspiration to us all.

It's so obvious now ...... you are a Virgin

At least you got one thing right....I am a 'virgin".......I've never abused YOU before.....but I must confess.....you're a bit slack.....not quite as 'tight' as I had expected......I suspect you've been around the block a few times....probably in your local scout leader's car......not to mention the priest......but it's OK....the Vatican will eventually recoginise your allegations....and compensation will flow......which is more than I can say for your wit.......!

Listen, just because you have no charm, are seriously ugly and have a small [censored],

As for your witty retorts..."small [censored]" "marrying your sister"......how about something original.....something with a bit of thought behine it.......altho I suppose those are all the 'in' jokes in your home town......Hicksville, Anywhere ......!

Yes you are dude, Replica Women (ie your favourite blow up dolls) don't count

Well doody....ya found me out.....but you're just jealous and pining for the day they can make a functional blow up male doll....so you can fulfill your favourite fantasies..!

You see, I genuinely feel sorry for you - and I really don't want you following your father's footsteps and become so depressed and desperate ...... that you marry your sister !!

Ahhh....I'm overcome with that warm fuzzy feeling ...still I'd rather marry my sister than in your case...your horse.....what a tragedy for the horse.....cruelty to animals should be abolished....!

Enough now......I'd stay if there was a challenge.....let me show real you real power......I'm gonna stop posting now.....and you're gonna fizzle out altogether......give my regards to yo' Momma....the boys said she was fantastic....a little wrinkly....but a real goer....ciao!

Edited by TTK

LOL :D It's so obvious now ...... you are a Virgin :D

Yes you are dude, Replica Women (ie your favourite blow up dolls) don't count :D

Listen, just because you have no charm, are seriously ugly and have a small dick, doesn't mean that you will never meet a female who will love you ..... don't give up, no matter how many times you are rejected !!

Seriously dude, inbreeding is a bad idea ...... look how you turned out ...... !!

Oh my f*&^%ing gawd...

I just blew my dinner...

That's the funniest damn thing I've read all year...

Oh my f*&^%ing gawd...

I just blew my dinner...

That's the funniest damn thing I've read all year...

Yeah me too. Killer material... for a moment I thought I had arrived at AOL warez chatroom.

PS: U R ALL GAY... YA MOMMA WEARS COMBAT BOOTS!

No, no, no. You should use more wit, like "I know you're not getting any as your sister must have the painters in. You know when she's on the rag because your dad's [censored] tastes funny, and your gran makes you brush your teeth before she gets her snog and feel-up."

See how it works? Saying stuff like "Dude ..." can only be used when it's to evoke a certain feeling, as in "Dude, you look like a chick."

Also, calling someone a virgin means you have to then contradict yourself when you then want to paint images of incest and shame. It's best to assume someone isn't a virgin and that they've done it with tramps for chips, as there's way more mileage in that route. Using the virgin 'insult' kinda locks you down one cul-de-sac.

Well....I'll let all you guys work it out between youse......I'n off to take some foty's......I've got too many watches to sell.....and I need to work on my charm offensive......!

@ infinitime - Has your question been answered to your satisfaction? If so I'm gonna lock the thread.

I know........"Party-Pooper" but hey I've been called worse........and judging by some of the wit and repartee in this thread, by better as well!

JTB