When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

skyland on ocean racer strap

UB7

just picked up this ocean racer strap from my AD...Here are some pics of it on my gen skyland/evo..What do you guys think?? Look's really hot on the skyland and so-so on the evo IMO

skyracer2.jpg

skyracer1.jpg

oceanracer.jpg

evoracer.jpg

Edited by UB7

just picked up this ocean racer strap from my AD...Here are some pics of it on my gen evo and gen skyland..What do you guys think?? Look's really hot on the skyland and so-so on the evo IMO

Nice .... The more I see the Skyland, the more I want one.

I'm not sure the rubber goes with the bling of the Evo either, but then again I'm not much for diamonds on my watches in general so that could be affecting my judgement ... :D

Nice one, just got my Ocean Racer strap too but haven't installed it. How's the deployement buckle mechanism? Looks great on the Skyland! :victory:

Nice one, just got my Ocean Racer strap too but haven't installed it. How's the deployement buckle mechanism? Looks great on the Skyland! :victory:

Where did you get your Ocean racer strap? would you mind sharing the dealer and prices through pm. It looks very nice on the skyland and i like to have for my skyland.

I'm really not fond of the holes in the Ocean Racer and I prefer the original diver strap much more, but that buckle is so sexy I just need to have one!

Same here, not a fan at all of the 'swiss cheese' look. The clasp is very nice though, reminds me of the older type Omega two-part clasp for rubber strap.

One question though, I thought the gen Racer strap came in 24mm only - have you squeezed it into those 22mm lugs, or is there now a 22 version?

• 2 months later...