When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you enter and see, you'll have to buy

condemore

Hi m8s, what a watch!!

It's big (but not a monster), very masculine, strong face, with a lot of personality, but incredibly comfortable to wear. Best bracelet I've seen and feltl. After 3 days, I like the weight very much and itis wearing is addictive. I've try a couple of others during these 3 days and after 10 minutes, I've had to wear the skyland again. With no other watch I have experienced the same thing.

DSC_8749.jpg

DSC_8737.jpg

DSC_8739.jpg

DSC_8655.jpg

DSC_8812.jpg

DSC_8803.jpg

DSC_8816.jpg

DSC_8820.jpg

DSC_8849.jpg

So, what do you think? Don

Hi m8s, what a watch!!

It's big (but not a monster), very masculine, strong face, with a lot of personality, but incredibly comfortable to wear. Best bracelet I've seen and feltl. After 3 days, I like the weight very much and itis wearing is addictive. I've try a couple of others during these 3 days and after 10 minutes, I've had to wear the skyland again. With no other watch I have experienced the same thing.

Agreed, I haven't taken this one off my wrist since it arrived - except to change out the ss bracelet for the leather strap. It's AWESOME. Gonna to be interesting to see if the SA has the same effect :)

It should be. In general better Breitlings have been fully compatible since the original ti Chrono Avenger. Great pics and I officially give in. One last question though. How good is the bezel mechanism? Is there a lot of play or does it click into place?

Get it, you won't be sorry. The bezel is very tight and crisply printed. 120 "clicks" for a full revolution.

• 1 year later...