When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wrist check 22 - 24 Aug

Guest porsche356a

Still wearing the DJ a lot. Probably will finish with it tomorrow at a client meeting which I always hate. That's what my partner is for. I prefer to just hide and make the money while getting a monitor tan. Then he gets them all lathered up over it when times are good. Every once and a while I have to show my face - like tomorrow and I hate it like poison. OK, rant over...

Datejust2.jpg

And on Saturday I'll probably wear my Titanium Marina homage that I just sent to the double AR spa...

177b.jpg

For Sunday I'll give some more love to my latest aquisition. My 1900's enamel dial classic homage...

T5.jpg

I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to post to the wrist checks lately.

But this weekend kicks off with the "Polar Explorer". :)

IMG_8244.jpg

2b_s.jpg

Man, I gotta get one of those. Looks like a billion dollars on the wrist. Wears reasonable for its size too - most Breitlings do because of the bezel construction making the dial appear smaller.

Tried one on again at the AD a couple days ago. I think I'm gonna get the rep though and transplant a 7750 in it.

Skyland again;

02082008517.jpg

I decided.. I will go MASSIVE tonight..

and yeh, i know about the tells and its faults..but I like it ;) And no one will notice.. how many has ever seen this in real life.. !?

I'll wear it to my black Sail Racing jacket when heading for this local pub .. love my neighborhood..!

pub.jpg

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Barrichello

Gen price = $50K ;) haha..ridiculous.. rather pay 0.7% of that..

ap4.jpg

take care,

- tazz

Edited by tazzman

While waiting for the Olympic football final, Argentina-Nigeria to start, I switched onto this. I got this watch year ago exactly... and the attraction is still the same. What a stunner it is!

4-1.jpg

3a1.jpg