When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good afternoon

Having been gone for so long, I figured this forum might be the appropriate one for a sort-of "re" introduction.

Sorry to all concerned for going missing over the past 2 or 3 months. Instead of replying to old threads & needlessly stirring up drama, I know there were some mix-ups on some delayed items shipped to opposite members here, so I truly am sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance in the meantime. But I just thought I'd pop in and say that I'm fairing better after this summer's chaos, and hope everyone else is the same.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who I gave the impression that they had been scammed by me--I hope those members are up-to-date, understanding, & happy with the products that they have received.

To quell any rumors or questions, yes, you may have heard that I had two deaths of close family members within just a few short weeks of each other--one of whom took their own life, unable to cope with the first tragedy. I also decided to finalize a divorce and a move, after only 4 months of marriage during all of this as well, so I hope you can understand the bigger issues on my plate that drew me from the computer & needed serious attention.

I know there was some question as to the status of my email (for those who had it), but my old email was provided by my local ISP--since the move, I don't have that email addy or their service anymore--I only use my gmail address; so if you have any need for an email update, please feel free to PM me & I'll send it to you. Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone here, and thank you very much for your kind emails & PMs over the long haul.

I know an internet forum is by no means a measure of reality, but for what it's worth, I'd like to offer my thanks & my appreciation to you for not caving in & giving up on an old member. I'll try to get back to contributing once time & routine allows, when life settles down and returns to normal. For posterity's sake (and to save time) I'm taking the liberty of just copy & pasting this same message at Repgeek & RWI as well.

Take care of yourselves,

Todd

Commiserations Todd, take all the time you need to get it all back together and when you do as TT said the light is always on for you.

If it helps any most of us consider those who attacked you over the mix up on those deals as to be lacking class, indeed after trying to drag you through the mud they still failed to post here that all was settled.

Ken

Never had any direct contact, but I've always enjoyed your posts and your writing style.

It always amazes me how some people suddenly hit a wall of total chaos as their life seems to totally change, and those same few seem to manage to come through.

I truly hope that you manage to overcome what has happened, and find your way to reconstructing things so that you're on your chosen track and better for it.

All the best. And looking forward to 'reading you'.

T,

Good to know that the glass is half full!

Can tell you that life is not always meant to be easy, (Or so one of our polly's told us!), and I too have been through some of this.

It is how you come out the other side that truly matters, and you can be assured that you have here, friends who will support you.

Take your time, knowing you have friends who understand.

Offshore

• 2 weeks later...