When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys, it's time

Pugwash

• 1 year later...

Im LOVING my Big Bang! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Ok probably doesnt have a deep rooted heritage, Hublot probably release WAY TOOOOO many gimmicky models etc but if youre looking for a unique design, modern styling, modern materials then this watch has it all! PLUS ITS A REAL PUSSY MAGNET.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

DSC_0018.jpg

Im LOVING my Big Bang! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Ok probably doesnt have a deep rooted heritage, Hublot probably release WAY TOOOOO many gimmicky models etc but if youre looking for a unique design, modern styling, modern materials then this watch has it all! PLUS ITS A REAL PUSSY MAGNET.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

DSC_0018.jpg

:) You need to unscrew the bezel and turn it 60o to the right..

I saw a rose gold BB in the wild at a golf tournament and wanted to vomit. A swarthy Italian mobster looking guy with a mustache, his shirt unbuttoned with several gold chains dangling around his neck and a big cigar. And of course, the big diamond ring. The whole picture was pure tackiness. I lost total interest in Hublot right after that.

I saw a rose gold BB in the wild at a golf tournament and wanted to vomit. A swarthy Italian mobster looking guy with a mustache, his shirt unbuttoned with several gold chains dangling around his neck and a big cigar. And of course, the big diamond ring. The whole picture was pure tackiness. I lost total interest in Hublot right after that.

:) In my not so humble opinion there is'nt even space for the HBB on the very uncool section of the cool board :victory:

It's a good thing taste varies a lot (otherwise Breitling would be dead :) ). Each to their own.

The part that's interesting to me is the original post was made in 2008 announcing its death and the cartel is AT THE MOMENT releasing new versions of the HBB.

For a dead watch it certainly has legs ;)

This post has been ressurected right when the Hublot boards are all excited about new models/new factories being released. Even though most of the posters here apparently don't like the Big Bangs, it's undeniable that this new generation of full ceramic, sand-blasted cases sets a very high standard of replication capabilities, not seen in other watch brands.

Although the big bang king is just hideous.

Funny, I couldn't disagree more with you. My Palladium and Ice Bang Kings are the watches I would buy the gen if I had the money AND if they weren't ridiculously overpriced.

ROFLMAO

PWNT

Whats PWNT chrono? :whistling:

OSrep - thats some crazy AR! Looking great. I'm slowly coming around to HBBs(just not the Kings...)

Yeah KK, this absolutely fantastic AR is thanks to the famous TX crystal. The crystal just disappears......its amazing because you get to appreciate the gorgeous dial :thumbsupsmileyanim: Agree with you, never liked the Kings........but im surprised the Big Bangs are getting bad press.....Ive had more compliments on my BB than any other watch Ive owned.