When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Area 51/Nevada test site....

Nightstroker

Im sure that some of you must have an interest in this sort of thing....

For me....I have always been curious about Area 51 and what they are doing out there....

Im not much of a conspiracy theorist....and generally I live a humble life....not getting involved in controversial issues....although I do believe in aliens from outerspace....lol

Now that Google Earth is here....we can take a close look at Groom Lake NV....I couldnt resist....

There is a whole lot of weird stuff out there....I have spent several hours canvassing the entire area....there is so much to see....it is hard to explain....so I have captured some screen shots for you to have a look....

I suggest you take a closer look for yourself to understand how vast and transcendental it really is....

Here is some of the best of it though....

The famous Area 51

Area51.jpg

A close up of the airport there....you can see the planes....Janet airlines

Area51airport.jpg

This is only one of numerous facilities/establishments in the area....

Area516.jpg

Im barely found this one....so hard to make out this old facility....

Area51oldfacility.jpg

A close up shows that it is abandoned....

Area51oldfacility2.jpg

This is the Nevada Test Site....a few miles SW of Area 51....roads connecting....

Area51testsite.jpg

This close up shows the results of numerous underground nuclear bomb tests....

area51testsite2.jpg

Probably the largest crater....for size comparison the white square W is probably 50ft X 50ft....

Area51testsite3.jpg

So many strange places like this one....

Area51testsite4.jpg

This is an airstrip....basically Yucca Mountain....near Area 51....

Area51testsite5.jpg

Same airstrip....can you see it and the nearby airport/facility?

Area51Yuccaairstrip2.jpg

Closer now....

Area51Yuccaairstrip.jpg

This close up makes you wonder if anything is going on there at all....

Area51Yuccaairstrip3.jpg

This is my favorite....weird pyramid structure.....

Area51pyramid.jpg

I know you want a close up....lol

Area51pyramid2.jpg

Doesnt look like much huh....

Area517.jpg

A little closer now....hmmm....

Area51-8.jpg

Very close....perhaps a gun range or weapons training facility....not sure....

Area51-9.jpg

Another strange place....of many....

Area51-10.jpg

This is about 20 miles N of Area 51....irrigation in the middle of the desert?

Area51-Circles.jpg

Closer....

Area51-Circles2.jpg

An airstrip right by the circles....

Area51-airstrip.jpg

Strangely....this is the only gate that I could find....this road connects to The Extraterrestrial Highway (Seriously thats what its called) that connects to the US 93....reminds me of the gate in the new Indiana Jones Movie....

Area51-gate.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed the photos....If I find any other cool stuff out there ill let ya know....

Should take a look for yourself though.... :whistling:

Interesting. I don't believe in conspiracy theories very much either. People can't keep their mouths shut. Especially politicians that can boost their career by blowing the whistle. Thats just the "light" version of my opinion on conspiracy theories.

As for Area 51, it's not a conspiracy, its a SECRET. Big difference. Still very intriguing and interesting. Love the topic.

Interesting. I don't believe in conspiracy theories very much either. People can't keep their mouths shut. Especially politicians that can boost their career by blowing the whistle. Thats just the "light" version of my opinion on conspiracy theories.

As for Area 51, it's not a conspiracy, its a SECRET. Big difference. Still very intriguing and interesting. Love the topic.

Google Earth is Fun.

Well there certainly aren't any aliens there.

Im not so sure about that....id love to have a look after the sun falls....bet some weird [censored] happens around there at night....

Mr. Nightstroker, this is the Department of Homeland Security.

We'd like to talk to you about your post on RWG about a place that doesn't exist .... :p

Hey....take it easy pal....Google earth is for everyone! :D

wow night stroker. how about this? i was watching history channel last night, show about masons and how the american republic started. and when i saw your area 51 pic of a pyramid i immideatly realized where ive seen it before!

your area 151 image (thank you for finding it!)

Area51pyramid2.jpg

now, look at the left side of the 1 dollar bill. LOL!

One%20dollar%20bill.jpg

now, this:

illuminati_logo2.jpg

5 letters form: MASON

may be they "downgraded it" :p

jokes aside, that thing is huge, if those little briks around the pyramid are trucks ... you can guess what the dimensions of that thing are. Also, i am pretty sure that 99% of the structures are underground all we can see is camouflage.

Thats a 4 sided pyramid silly.... :lol:
Edited by mil_sub

wow night stroker. how about this? i was watching history channel last night, show about masons and how the american republic started. and when i saw your area 51 pic of a pyramid i immideatly realized where ive seen it before!

your area 151 image (thank you for finding it!)

Area51pyramid2.jpg

now, look at the left side of the 1 dollar bill. LOL!

One%20dollar%20bill.jpg

now, this:

illuminati_logo2.jpg

5 letters form: MASON

I've trained on the NTS, but a significant number of miles from Area 51 and based on what I saw there, and what I have seen in the training sites in Fallon, NV, that looks like a bunker structure where munitions are likely stored; nothing more.

I've trained on the NTS, but a significant number of miles from Area 51 and based on what I saw there, and what I have seen in the training sites in Fallon, NV, that looks like a bunker structure where munitions are likely stored; nothing more.

According to one internet resource (A conspiracy forum....abovetopsecret.com) they refer to the pyramid as the PYD (pyramid navigation beacon)....used by Janet airlines when they fly in the employees....

This seems strange though because the pyramid is actually located in the NW region of the test site....probably 10-15 miles west of Area 51

In your google earth "fly to" search bar, type "AMARC" and search. It will bring you over the aircraft boneyard just outside Tuscon AZ. Zoom in a little and take a look at those facilities!!! Amazing number of aircraft stored there and they all look like toys.

Bro that is so cool I cant believe my eyes! There are thousands of planes out there.....all types....jets....bombers....EVERYTHING!....When I have more time ill have a closer look....my buddys a pilot....hes gonna love this.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bro that is so cool I cant believe my eyes! There are thousands of planes out there.....all types....jets....bombers....EVERYTHING!....When I have more time ill have a closer look....my buddys a pilot....hes gonna love this.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

wow, this is cool guys! I believe there is a forum somewhere where people post all weird things they find on google earth.

amarcfi4.jpg