When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week End Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an exceptional photo, Dani.

What's you friends name?

Thanks not easy to make him sit still while i thake photo :surrender:

His name is Chiko :)

Cheers

That's one of the most hairy wristshots I have ever seen :D . Great pic, Dani!

Yeah i em a little bit hairy :p

Thanks .

Cheers

I'm not the only one that broke out the Steelfish recently I see. Took the girlfriend out for a nice dinner and had the strong desire to wear it. The steelfish hits me weird like that.

Its now sitting on my kitchen counter just like this, as I swapped it off this morning.

DSC02585.jpg

...back to what seems to be occupying ALL of my wrist time since arrival (Besides that mother of a burn scar)

DSC02566.jpg

2007.jpg

Today, I was wearing my 113 on the Ferrari strap, with the ultimate in 'smart casual' :lol: Dark blue jeans, crisp white shirt, charcoal pinstripe jacket, and red Converse-esque plimsoles :good:B) Not really smart, but really comfortable :good:

Having got home, I'm wearing my 104 on nylon and velcro strap, with camo-print shorts and a white wifebeater :p

I have the gen SOSF, white dail. Still liking it after almost a year......... :wub:

I'm not the only one that broke out the Steelfish recently I see. Took the girlfriend out for a nice dinner and had the strong desire to wear it. The steelfish hits me weird like that.

Its now sitting on my kitchen counter just like this, as I swapped it off this morning.

DSC02585.jpg

...back to what seems to be occupying ALL of my wrist time since arrival (Besides that mother of a burn scar)

DSC02566.jpg

2007.jpg