When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The official I hate working on Saturday thread

P4GTR

Working Saturday, even though it is our best business day, I would still rather be doing something else,

but having Sunday and Monday off makes up for it!

I have to atend to the Dental Faculty every Saturday morning to treat some patients until I get my specialization degree, hopefully in a couple of months more. This for 2 years now which have been awful for my general health and my energy levels... So my weekend resumes to a half Saturday and a tired Sunday. I'm planing to buy a bicycle when all this is over to start excercising a bit more.

I hate working on Saturdays, even though it's huge money in my area. I'll only consider it when money needs exceeds my income.

I'm an official working Saturday hater.

• 11 months later...

Can't believe it was almost a year ago that this was first started....and yet again Il join you, even though my Saturday has incorporated watching the F1, listening to Liverpool v Bolton, and then to watch Arsenal v Man Utd....a truly lazy Saturday for me. I've twisted my ankle which means I get to take advantage of no training this weekend :)

Can't believe it was almost a year ago that this was first started....and yet again Il join you, even though my Saturday has incorporated watching the F1, listening to Liverpool v Bolton, and then to watch Arsenal v Man Utd....a truly lazy Saturday for me. I've twisted my ankle which means I get to take advantage of no training this weekend :)

Doesnt sound like too much work is getting done here B.

Whatever guys i work 6 days a week and only get friday's off ;(

so suck it up!

Ha! If I wasn't whining about something my post count would probably be "14."