When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beginning of the Week Wristies - Sept 15 & 16

freddy333

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lani - I know you described it somewhere, but I cannot find where you explained how you added that brownish color to your dial? Can you tell me what you used?

this is a Ziggy lume redial.. adding the faded bezel insert brings it out even more IMO.. the pearl is acrylic.. and as Ziggy relumed one of them .. from the back, I tried the same thing .. by removing the lume with a tiny drill bit and a pin then adding wood stain to the cavity :)

this is a Ziggy lume redial.. adding the faded bezel insert brings it out even more IMO.. the pearl is acrylic.. and as Ziggy relumed one of them .. from the back, I tried the same thing .. by removing the lume with a tiny drill bit and a pin then adding wood stain to the cavity :)

Lani, I am not talking about the lume or the pearl. I mean the black portions of the dial itself. It looks like it has a brown or reddish tint in some areas. Like it was sprayed with a fine mist of brown paint or something like that.

Yep the DW Daytona got me by surprise also ... on the picture u might notice the seconds hand floating in the case :) all do Tribal already informed me its back in place ... also as Stephane i have a bit of the problem with hand winding all do again after Tribal check there seam to be a fix.

@ Stephane ... Tribal opened mine up and reported no gasket on the case back neither on the pushers, please take note of that ...

here is a picture of the watch still with seconds hand of ;)

DSC03214.jpg

Here for ure viewing pleasure a GTG multi - wrist shoot :) ... gen exp II , 1665,1680,5513

3-1.jpg

Today i keep on wearing my latest Tribal master work the 5513 Guilt meters first :)

4.jpg

Laz