When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strange Rules on the RWG

Nicke

Hi All

i just came over some batch from earliar member that has left the forum, a greate person that i have ben known personaly and he has ben teaching me allot of watches!

Sorry to say, but i start to understand why, i can not trade my batch here even if i am a supporter member because they had some arguing!

i really liked the forum i have been learning allot, and now im trying to make my ssd moddification and all thanks to YOU!!!!!!! You are damn GREATE!

Sorry that one of the Mod here is driving this forum like a dictator.

Maby i will have to give the Mod 50:50 and he will accept me to add the straps. And anyways its not about the straps i have a pam daylight, just want some new straps for it maby i thought this will be a start of a new hobbie. But thanks to the Mod tis will not happend, it seems that if i have my design that has nothing to do with the batch i have now i hink i will not be able to make some trading here. Not only for sale maby trade something with you members!

Yepp i know i will be banned ore kicked or what ever after this message! But hey what the hell i havent said anything stuped have I?

/Nicke

PS!

Nicke,

I really don't comprehend what this is all about!

However, there is no use offering anyone here 50/50, as this will not get you a dealers slot!

The way to go, is to PM the Admin of this forum and ask!

Then the application is reviewed by the WHOLE team, and a decision reached.

So if you have issues...THOSE are the rules!

Offshore

Ok...

Let me clear up the confusion here...

Nicke wants to sell Verbal Kints Straps here on the Forum...

As most of you know, Robi is no longer a member here [his original choice, but we'll stick to it now]...

So there's actually two issues here:

1. We in no way want to support sales for Robi as he trashes us on other Forums
  2. The Straps he claims to make by hand are obviously made by machine, and we're not going to support our membership being deceived - He DOESN'T make them!
There ya have it...

There were 4 of us from the Admin team involved with this decision...

Nuff said...

TT

Ok...

Let me clear up the confusion here...

Nicke wants to sell Verbal Kints Straps here on the Forum...

As most of you know, Robi is no longer a member here [his original choice, but we'll stick to it now]...

So there's actually two issues here:

1. We in no way want to support sales for Robi as he trashes us on other Forums
  2. The Straps he claims to make by hand are obviously made by machine, and we're not going to support our membership being deceived - He DOESN'T make them!
There ya have it...

There were 4 of us from the Admin team involved with this decision...

And that's why I like this place...because the decisions that make it into the public make sense and protect the members...and I can only imagine the tripe the Admin team has to deal with that the general populace DOESN'T see.

Props to my peeps!! Keep up the good work. :1a:

Edit to add:

• The Sale was posted in the Wrong Forum
  • Nicke is not a Supporter - which is required to sell on the Forum

Then when he tried to upgrade yesterday, within 1 hour he shot out PM's to 4 different Mod's wanting to know why he wasn't upgraded yet...

It clearly states that it will take 24-48 hours for membership status to be changed as it's done manually...

Can anyone spell migraine?

:animal_rooster:

TT

[*]We in no way want to support sales for Robi as he trashes us on other Forums

Nuff said...

TT

To Robis defense he bashes you not the forum he loved RWG and its members but from what he told me after you became a mod this place at least for him became a bad place for him, he dislike you as a mod that i em sure is no secret between you 2...

Cheers

To Robis defense he bashes you not the forum he loved RWG and its members but from what he told me after you became a mod this place at least for him became a bad place for him, he dislike you as a mod that i em sure is no secret between you 2...

Cheers

RWG = Room With Gays

That's one of Robbie's quotes Dani, considering he was a buddy of mine I take great offense to that kind of talk.

Ken

Doesn't sound like a good self-preservation skill to me.

RWG = Room With Gays

That's one of Robbie's quotes Dani, considering he was a buddy of mine I take great offense to that kind of talk.

Ken

i did say he dislike this forum at a later stage due to TT being a mod, i em sure that statment you show is done in Vodka redbull form.