When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega - Planet Ocean Chrono

triplehd

Just saw Andrew posting some pics of his new Omega Planet Ocean Chrono. Yes, I'm sure we can count the flaws, but my question is - do you think they'll come out with a "Swiss Version" in the near future ?

Any thoughts?

The second hand is kinda hiding it, but does it really say Seanaster on the face ?????

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=742

B

Nice catch.

Hope they come out with a 7750 version - the watch looks incredible. I would even venture and get the orange version (already have the black PO). Can't wait ! :Jumpy:

Just saw Andrew posting some pics of his new Omega Planet Ocean Chrono. Yes, I'm sure we can count the flaws, but my question is - do you think they'll come out with a "Swiss Version" in the near future ?

I'd settle for a non-quartz.

i think this omega chrono would of been a better choice to rep ! :victory:

86345-29355.jpg:wub:

It has been repped already, kinda. Not this particular version but the SMP chrono. Not extremely accurate but still.

PS: Notice how the 7750 6'o'clock subdial is "slipping" even in the factory pic. Doesn't give out very convincing picture of the movement, eh?

http://perfect-clones.com/omse10013-300m-p...nos-p-1088.html

Edited by By-Tor

And after all..... Comparing it to the gen pics....

If it wasn´t for the datewheel, you can´t say that it is WAY off.

Especially not at this price.

If it had a black datewheel.... I´d hit it.

A very promising first piece if you think of next version that will hit the market.

The omega chrono really is a beautiful watch. When they come out with the swiss movement and fix the few dial probs ill be all over that one. Man what a beautiful watch. The gen is soooo nice but at a price of 5500 dollars it is a real tough buy for that much bread.

Dustin

shameless plug for some more gen PO chrono info :whistling:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=7183

Movement issues aside, couldn't care less if the subdials spacing is a little off, the AR isn't as strong as it should be, the lugs are 20 not 22mm, there's not a 2.37856mm gap between omega logo and omega text , and the damn He valve is a billimetre too low :rolleyes::bleh:...

...I just wanna see this config :Jumpy: classic manly black with just a hint d'orange, mmmmm :wub:

86537-29297.jpg

Edited by docblackrock

7753 dial configuration.... any 7750 movement has to be modified :(

You beat me to the point. Why is everyone gasping for a 7750 version which everyone knows will suck because the date will be wrong with no way to fix it, plus replacement movements will be hard to get and difficult to fit.

I think I'd rather have the quartz, in the colour scheme doc has posted.

PS. The He valve is REALLY going to screw with some people's heads this time - it's LOWER than the 10 o'clock marker on the chrono...

Edited by r11co

You beat me to the point. Why is everyone gasping for a 7750 version which everyone knows will suck because the date will be wrong with no way to fix it, plus replacement movements will be hard to get and difficult to fit.
Quite! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think I'd rather have the quartz, in the colour scheme doc has posted.
:o:o :o

The 'love' that dare not speak it's name on this forum...forshame on you r11co, forshame! (course, I completely agree with you :whistling:)

Edited by docblackrock

The Po Chrono is a great looking watch... :wub: ...

when a nice rep comes out I will definitely buy it...but I'll pass for sure this 1st editions...It took 5ed of the PO to look like one of the best reps around...just hope that this will be in less ed to come at that point...