When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy Birthday P4GTR !

lanikai

I remembered I forgot to post this on Thursday.. but better late then forget forever.. :)

So to a "Stand Up" guy.. valued member, and friend.. Happy Birthday.. "Old Man".. I think you jus turned 30 .. time to get out the walker and retire <_<

dude.. your life has not even gotten to full speed yet... but whatever you do I know you will do it well.. so ... Hauole La Ha Nau ..... another year .. :drunk::band1::clap::clap2::clap3::good:

it has been my Honour to get ta know ya.. B)

Aloha~Cheers

R

• 10 months later...

I was just going through lani's old posts and had a pretty good laugh realizing I missed this entire thread. :rofl: So, a year later, I resurrect to thank you! Oh.. and its actually Oct2. I think I had selected a random date when I joined.

RobbieG's post, priceless! :lol:

So, Lani.. I just reviewed every single thread you ever made looking for your how-to oxidize titanium... UGH! No luck!

A fashionably late thanks to all of ya. :winkiss:

I was just going through lani's old posts and had a pretty good laugh realizing I missed this entire thread. :rofl: So, a year later, I resurrect to thank you! Oh.. and its actually Oct2. I think I had selected a random date when I joined.

RobbieG's post, priceless! :lol:

So, Lani.. I just reviewed every single thread you ever made looking for your how-to oxidize titanium... UGH! No luck!

A fashionably late thanks to all of ya. :winkiss:

Ok.. so what else have you told us that's not true.. :brow:

ubiquitous

Posted Today, 06:49 PM

Oct 2nd... Same day as my little girl!

B) ..hehehehe :good:

Lani