When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Longest Thread Ever....

Admin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Thin Red Line..................will we even meld that well again..............I think not, to have more than twenty members all with the same mind set, all posting in the right places..........no 'TRL' was a freak, we may have future wonderful threads but 'TRL' will always stand out.........

Now where was I.........oh yeah..........bump :D

Ken

The Thin Red Line..................will we even meld that well again..............I think not, to have more than twenty members all with the same mind set, all posting in the right places..........no 'TRL' was a freak, we may have future wonderful threads but 'TRL' will always stand out.........

Now where was I.........oh yeah..........bump :D

Ken

All of this makes me wonder how CrazySaleMan is doing.... is he still selling his Double TRL WristWrap Rollies?

Haven't seen him on the board for a while....

post-55-1153404384_thumb.jpg

All of this makes me wonder how CrazySaleMan is doing.... is he still selling his Double TRL WristWrap Rollies?

Haven't seen him on the board for a while....

Cough, sneeeze, cough. I know that guy ..................isn`t he ms understoods loverboy? Cough, sneeze

Edited by retep

Retep, do you ever have the impression of seeing double?

As for CrazySaleMan, you've got him mixed up with Nanuq. I don't there's any connection between the two - especially since Bob doesn't have a beard or wear heavy black horned-rim glasses...

Retep, do you ever have the impression of seeing double?

As for CrazySaleMan, you've got him mixed up with Nanuq. I don't there's any connection between the two - especially since Bob doesn't have a beard or wear heavy black horned-rim glasses...

The bold spot tricked me into it i guess.

Edited by retep

*Bloody grumble damn bloody crazy bugger*

If I ever catch up with that scammer.........I tell you!...............I had an order for a box of his DTRLWWW...........Prepaid too!..........NOT A ONE!!...........Not a single solitary one did I recieve :angry: ...........No wonder he's bought an island, he just took money for nothing <_< .............if I ever catch up with him his goose :animal_rooster: will be cooked.....................ok chicken then. :angry:

Ken

Bob it was most certainly the DRTRLWWW and yes I did have my Fax both turned on and plugged in at the time!

I will admit that I suggested Crazy Salesman looked like the north end of a south bound camel, but hey thats personal and this was business. :brow:

Ken