When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG rings

KB

Guys to my knowledge only about half a dozen of you have so far come up with your second payments, this slow payment thing is where I got into all the trouble in the first place.

If everyone had paid their first payments within a week or two back when it first launched the this project would have been complete Months ago.

There have been a number of people who showed a certain amount of concern at the length of time the project has taken, they also totally disregarded the fact that all the funds were stolen and had to be replaced and yet none of those have paid their final payments yet....go figure.

C'mon guys I want this behind me, lets get the second payments done so Kruzer can ship your rings, I'm sure you will be happy with the final results.

Ken

ken, since i paid the whole thing up front is mine ready to ship? do i need to send cruzer my address? please PM me if so

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ken, since i paid the whole thing up front is mine ready to ship? do i need to send cruzer my address? please PM me if so

Exact same question from me as well :)

Well, okay, I didn't pay the whole amount upfront, but I have paid the whole amount... Does Kruzer need my shipping details, or have they already been passed over?

Pho-

I will check for your address. I was hoping to ship yesterday but just got back from abroad so I will be shipping the first round of paid up folks in the next day or two.

ATB-

Kruz

This sounds absolutely great! Hope you got my payment too, dude. :)

Imagine this, wrist-[censored]-ring shots! :p

Apologies to all as the first batch are not going out until tomorrow. A combination of extended travel abroad and coming home just in time for a snowstorm has slowed the shipping down. Ken has delivered his end. I just have to do mine. :bangin: But everyone please keep sending final payment and shipping info. I am shipping no more than 10-12 at this point and there are a multiple of that still awaiting final payment and shipping info.

ATB and Happy Holidays-

- Kruz

Bump again.

There are many people who have invested their first $25 who have now gone missing in action.

If you have a problem with cash at the moment let us know, at least then we will know you are aware they are ready.

Ken

Bump again.

There are many people who have invested their first $25 who have now gone missing in action.

If you have a problem with cash at the moment let us know, at least then we will know you are aware they are ready.

Ken

Ken,

My current situation prohibits making a second payment.

Perhaps someone who missed this opportunity would like to buy my second payment and get a ring for 1/2 price.

Sorry,

Kurt.

It's a nice ring John, in the vein of being a noob, I'm showing unusual restraint with further "Demseyista" comment, so yes, it is a beautiful piece. :p

ps I found some of your links 'broken' or dead ended to your music, they were old, old threads tho'. I made a shout out to Phoband with regard, anything new?

Good to see you.................