When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wristi

lanikai

One of a kind ... maybe I should register on the Doxa Forum and ask about it.. :D

that piece would have a permanant zip code on my wrist too.. B)

Well, not exactly "one" of a kind, there are three others. :tu:

Wouldn't you cause a stir if you registered over there and posted pics of my Black Lung! You'd hear the palpitations all the way to Hawaii. And then they'd ban your sorry a$$ too. HERESY!!! BURN THE WITCH!!! :Jumpy:

I got an email from one of the other three guys, listing his lug engravings. I used the best magnification I've got and spotted similar engraved numbers but, taking a trick from the vintage Rolex playbook, my Doxa engravings are deployed on different lugs than his. Interestingly mine has engraved on the caseback "11889-4" which would seem to correspond to watch #4.

Must... buy... bigger... crowbar!! My other watches are starting to feel abandoned and are booking vacations to places where the sun is shining. :cold:

Baddass! Yes, it is my cup of tea. Love cool sterile watches like this. Vac does great work. He has done a lot of stuff for me over the years and I have nothing but the best to say about him...

Just received this from Vaclume this morning. Might not be everyones cup of tea but I love it.

47mmwhitesidethor3.jpg

Lume Shot

47mmwhitelumethtk5.jpg