When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

RobbieG

These days that doesn't mean much to me. Labor is love for this watch nut so as usual I'll be working quite a bit this weekend. I hadn't given it much love lately, so this morning I'm sporting the mighty Planet Ocean. I also realized while glancing at the cover of GQ in the bookstore last night that while we share similar taste in watches, there are two other major differences between Michael Phelps and myself: He gets paid to wear his PO and he has alot better abs than I do. But then again I just found out that I'm almost as old as Godzilla, so what difference does it make really in the end? :D

POrubber2.jpg

POrubber1b.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with this beauty today

ssd-wrist-02-007.jpg

Awesome photo, bro, and awesome watch, it looks great on you :good: Fantastic back-ground as well :) Frosted door glass?

Nothing new from me, I'm still wearing the X-33 on the SMP strap B) It's funny, before fitting this strap, this watch just never appealed to me to wear it, as it felt more like a 'collection piece', but, since putting it on the strap, I'm really liking it :) So much so, that I might even spring for a gen rubber strap with the butterfly deployant in the new year. Maybe... We'll see how things go B)

DSCN0437.jpg

Awesome photo, bro, and awesome watch, it looks great on you :good: Fantastic back-ground as well :) Frosted door glass?

Nothing new from me, I'm still wearing the X-33 on the SMP strap B) It's funny, before fitting this strap, this watch just never appealed to me to wear it, as it felt more like a 'collection piece', but, since putting it on the strap, I'm really liking it :) So much so, that I might even spring for a gen rubber strap with the butterfly deployant in the new year. Maybe... We'll see how things go B)

Thanks bro :) Yeah it's frosted door glass :lol: It was the only source of OK light I could find downstairs so I thought let me just snap a couple of wristshots :)

I love that X-33 on that rubber strap man. That's a winning combination there :good:

thanx doc.

don't feel bad. i posted my entire collection of about 50 something watches

on RG. i had like 20 views and 0, nada, zilch, replies! i had to book an extra session with my shrink.

i'm being treated for rep watch dependence disorder. now i have severe depression due to the lack of interest in my

collection.

I posted a mini review that got all of 44 views. :lol:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=88619

I think the reason comes down to the fact that the new Milgauss just does not inspire alot of (positive) emotion in many people (not a very popular watch). In fact, like the SDDS, alot of people on TZ who got their orders in early (back when the Milgauss was receiving nearly unanimous pans from the regulars), later sold the watch after finding it getting little or no wrist time. Of course, today's ugly watch is tomorrow's 'it' collectible (think Daytona). But a green crystal covering a squiggly orange hand is not quite my cup of tea either.