When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1000th post

Samurai

2500/ POWERMAX seemed to take forever for me, but i am now creaping up on 3000. And as i always say i wasted 850 on RWGI, and another misc 500 posts on other watch forums :)

I think we should be able to take our post count with us :)

And, if anyone suggests, wow, 1000 posts you have no life :) take solace that pugs and kenberg are out there in teh stratosphere posting faster than a good secretary can type :)

you know you start to look back and your like nearly 4000 posts on watches since 2005 - how could i possibly have THAT much to say? :)

Belive me a couple of weeks bored on holiday with an internet connection can do wonders to your post count, but the big numbers all come in time, but dont ever think that a big post count is a sign that people know what they are typeing about, it is just a sign of idle time some times, just look at me!

Congrats Samurai

Congrats Sam - always nice to hear what you have to say. Not so long ago I crossed my 1K and I like to say I would be easily at Powermax already if I didn't say so much in each post. It seems like Pugs couldn't be over 12K if he wasn't short and sweet (well usually...). You guys better watch out if I decide to start posting one liners.

Anyway, congrats man and here's to another thousand and many more. Nice having you around. :tu:

the first thousand post was achieved by TTK in TRC looong years ago, we thought the world ended or that his counter would go back to zero... years before we lost him in those crystal castles that himself destroyed...:p

but the 100th post is a must to celebrate, cheers mate!!

Congrats to Samurai and to SD4K even if u missed it ;)

Indeed. Congrats to both of you. Remember...post count means nothing if it's all "dribble". You guys have some quality material in there! The SD4K Tests are some of the cornerstone material of this forum. Do >3 of those...and your contribution is huge. Do as many as you've had WITH 1000 posts...and you're a star!!

Congrats for keeping this forum as lively, informative and interesting as it is.