When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

Sorry, don't have a wrist shot yet... camera is charging... I always like this Pam 183h rep for some reason... The hands are not perfectly parallel to the dial. They are off just a little bit. Not sure if I need to upgrade the canon pinion to H3 or just simply correct the hands.

post-19299-1233211549_thumb.jpg

This one is SOOO beautiful..

6K gen in sweden aprx.. cant buy it as my first high-end gen though ;)

..very nice anyway.. wear it well!

- tazz

Still...

I Forgot how comfortable this was. Usually only for travel but I discovered I can still play with the GMT function at home. Today I went to the grocery store and fell back an hour. Reset when I got home. Man am I car-lagged...

UNgmt5.jpg

Not so much a wrist shot to show what I'm wearing, as, surprise surprise, I'm still wearing the GMT Sub, but, this is a wrist shot to show what I will be wearing for my wedding and reception.

This awesome watch was a very generous gift from Nikki6 as a wedding present. Sadly, the photos do not do the dial justice, but suffice to say, this will look awesome with the rest of my gear B)

DSCN0892.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

Woah great gesture Nikki6, very kind of you! The watch looks wicked bro, definitely a "wedding watch" :)

Yeah, Nikki6 definitely went above and beyond with this on :) The photos really don't do the dial justice, but I know it'll look great in photos on the day :)

Thanks again, bro, you really came stepped up to the plate :good:

Decided to go retro with this 1959 Timex Self-Wind (as identified by date stamp inside). I found this piece while working on my house and it was behind a baseboard in my kitchen!

I cleaned it up, added a cheap band and wound it up and it still works just fine in it's 50th year! Not sure how long it was in the wall of the house,

which was built in 1971 and I bought 4 years ago.

59timex.jpg

Edited by mkuhl2000

Decided to go retro with this 1959 Timex Self-Wind (as identified by date stamp inside). I found this piece while working on my house and it was behind a baseboard in my kitchen!

I cleaned it up, added a cheap band and wound it up and it still works just fine in it's 50th year! Not sure how long it was in the wall of the house,

which was built in 1971 and I bought 4 years ago.

59timex.jpg

What an awesome find :) Makes you wonder how it got in the wall in the first place :lol: I bet it'll get some good wrist time :)

Can't take it off. :)

1c.jpg

1b.jpg

Looks fantastic By-Tor! I just missed getting in on the first round of orders for these and not sure I want to wait a few months or whatever to get one so I might just have to settle for gen Sub ;)

There's some awefully good deals on gens floating around these days.

That JLC is a beauty. I've got the same one and don't give it enough wrist time. I like the strap combo.

Thanks Robert. An effren special and one of my all time favorites. THis is one genuine I would put at the top of my list.

Just wish my rep had an alarm B)