When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

dluddy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No surprise that I'm still wearing my GMT Sub, but, I had a little accident while tinkering with it... I was sick of the dial keep slipping, so decided to strip the watch and dial-dot the dial into place. A slightly over-enthusiastic hand removal led to the back section of the second hand getting bent over the main body of the hand, and the second hand now terminates at the circular pivot :lol: Looks a little weird with the shortened hand, but, the watch still works, and at least the dial is solidly in place :lol: I'll be sure to take better care during future projects :lol:

Very cool TJ. I loved Highlander ;)

Thanks :) Loved the first movie and the series, but with the movies, II and III, I could leave, Endgame just didn't quite work for me for some reason (I wasn't over impressed with Bruce Payne's performance...) and I haven't yet watched the latest movie (not sure if I want to, after Endgame :lol: ) Of them all though, the original movie is still my favorite :)

Very nice bro :) Love the first film, I haven't really paid attention to the others or the series. Looks like my internet speed will suffer a little bit very soon... ;)

Thanks, bro :) The second movie... Don't even bother watching it... Forget it even exists. The producers do (or at least try to) ;) Highlander III is watchable, but nowhere near as good as the original movie. The series is good. Some of the early episodes weren't always so good, but once it got going, it was an awesome series. If you can download an episode called Mountain Men, that was a particularly good one (awesome decapitation at the end, as well as an awesome way of escaping from mountain men :lol: ) Some of the later episodes, featured a villain played by Roland Gift, from Fine Young Cannibals, and those episodes are definitely among the most memorable. Okay, sure, he was the villain, but he was one smooth mofo B)

[Edit]

Freefall was an episode with Joan Jett, and not the episode I was actually thinking of :lol: