When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Check

dluddy

Good idea! Maybe I eventually do... but when I transform to red/black I always start to miss my Pepsi. That's why I need 2 watches. Maybe I should have kept one 16710 rep. :D

Good idea! Maybe I eventually do... but when I transform to red/black I always start to miss my Pepsi. That's why I need 2 watches. Maybe I should have kept one 16710 rep. :D

How about a red/blue/black insert :bangin:

Well, I kept my RepAustria one but won't make it a Pepsi...

I traded this gen for a .... 1680 White :wub:

So it's my last chances to wear a gen GMTII this week.

Wow! I wouldn't have done it. I thought 16710 finished your Rolex collection nicely and added some variation. :(

But then again... if that makes you happy. :)

Still wearing the BR, can0t get enough of it :D beautifull watch and getting lots of compliments :) I just need to get it re-lumed...or should I say...lumed as the existing one is almost 0...also waiting for my rubber strab...as I don't like that much the leather one...probably 1 or 2 more days :p

brcle3.jpg

cheers B)

@urabus & stephane - Thanks for the kind words. Good subjects make good photos for me. And as for the shine, I do keep them well, but the magic clone stamp tool in PS will eliminate any scratch, dust, or fingerprint like a champ. Time consuming, but it works everytime...

@lani - Everytime I see the 760 now I mean to ask you, "Did she sing today?" - the Fat Lady I mean...