When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wedding Album

TeeJay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, Tee!

And the FM looks like an excellent choice for a groom :tu:

Thanks, bro :good: It wasn't actually an FM, but an Arbutus automatic, which was a very generous wedding gift from Nikki6. Thanks to CNY, I had no way of ordering something suitable in time, but he realy came through for me :)

Portmeirion eh! "I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Not anymore you ain't! :D

Seriously though, many congratulations from me. Looks like it was a day to remember. Best wishes to you both.

JTB

Isn't that the truth :lol: Thanks though, it was indeed very memorable :)

Looks like it was a nice intimate wedding TJ. Beautiful location :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It was indeed, and the location certainly helped give us some good photos :)

congrats again

very nice pics, ya poor poor b@#$tard LoL

no but seriously there is something to be said about a quiet, intimate affair which is far greater than the hordes of masses which descended upon mine a long, long time ago

Absolutely :) On the booking we opted for, we could only have 10 guests. We went for that option rather than the higher guestlist, because we figured we'd have people drop out and whatnot due to travel, so better to keep it small. To be honest, the only people there were Emily's parents, her bridesmaids (one was her step-sister, the other was her mum's 'star pupil') the bridesmaid's parents, my best men, and the witnesses, so it really was a case of everyone (bar Anna's parents) actually being 'wedding party', rather than just 'bums on seats' :) I think ultimately, it worked out better, especially given the weather we had the day before, I think had others been coming 'just as guests', they might not have bothered due to the weather, so I think we made the right choice to keep it small and intimate :)

Congratulations TJ.

Indeed as a lot of members already metioned it's a great location you picked for one of the most important days in your life.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Indeed, I don't think we could have found a more apt location :)

Looks like it was a loverly day TJ, fantastic location and you lady wife looked fantatisc, You too mate. Thanks for shareing

Thanks, my friend :) It couldn't have gone any better, I definitely think that having the wedding and the reception on two different days helped keep the stress down :)

Congratulations, TJ! A pretty bride, a great collector, an incredible place and many guests come from many places! What else could you ask for? Maybe a complete collection of gen Rolex and long blonde hair? :D

I appreciate your kind gesture of sharing such a special day with all of us. That was a great idea which illustrates how this site is much more than an internet site: it

Congratulations, TJ! A pretty bride, a great collector, an incredible place and many guests come from many places! What else could you ask for? Maybe a complete collection of gen Rolex and long blonde hair? :D

I appreciate your kind gesture of sharing such a special day with all of us. That was a great idea which illustrates how this site is much more than an internet site: it

Thanks for the kind words :) Indeed, long blonde hair would certainly be most welcome (that's how my hair used to be before I shaved it off :lol: )

Indeed, as Lani so often says: One heart ~ One community. Raffles and fundraisers aside, it's things like this, the advise and help I received, which really shows just the kind of brotherhood this truly is :) As for the complete Rolex collection, that's no fun, I'd much rather just order the parts and combine the complete collection into one watch ;)

I don't know why, but I was going through some folders, found this, and it reminded me of this thread immediately for some reason (am I spending too much time here?). Anyway, it is an abstract I took at my soon to be Sister-in-Law's wedding three years ago. So in the spirit of matrimony, I thought I would share it with you...

Weddingabstract.jpg

I don't know why, but I was going through some folders, found this, and it reminded me of this thread immediately for some reason (am I spending too much time here?). Anyway, it is an abstract I took at my soon to be Sister-in-Law's wedding three years ago. So in the spirit of matrimony, I thought I would share it with you...

Weddingabstract.jpg

Thanks for sharing, bro, that sure is an awesome photo :) Thanks again for all the suit/tie info, it really came in useful, and helped turn 'off the rack' clothes into something more :)

Hey T, you look like you needed that pint mate. Glad you had a great day and a damn fine place as well. Absolute best wishes to you both.

Thanks, amigo, and you can sure say that again :lol: I'd just greeted all the guests, so I was pretty dry from all that talking :lol: Not the best photo I've had taken in a while, but damn, that pint went down smooth B)

Wow TJ!!! Finally! You did it Amigo! Mucho Congratulations :thumbsupsmileyanim: ! You both look dashing and ready to conquer the world! I wish you both the best.............Now hurry up and have one to wear a Mini-Fiddy!

Cheers my friend! :drinks:

Oh my mistake TeeJay.

I completely missed your thread.

Sorry for that.

Thanks for sharing the big day of your life mate.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

Kindest regards to the bride :kissing:

Stephane

No problem at all, my friend, thank you for the congratulations :):good:

Wow TJ!!! Finally! You did it Amigo! Mucho Congratulations :thumbsupsmileyanim: ! You both look dashing and ready to conquer the world! I wish you both the best.............Now hurry up and have one to wear a Mini-Fiddy!

Cheers my friend! :drinks:

Indeed, after all that planning, it's all done :) I'm not sure if I'd be able to make myself wear a PAM now, although I can still appreciate them and their history, in terms of wearing them, I seem to've gone right off them :o