When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R Blue Super Luminova application, close ups, in the daylight

RWG Technical

I understand that a couple of weeks ago, on a forum far far away...someone asked a question:

"Who does the best lume?"

Of course the answers came from the forum members who recommended a number of modders, one of which happened to be none other than yours truly. Some jabs were thrown my way, and someone posted a number of my lume shots, without stating who did the work.

Seeing the pictures and the quality of the workmanship, most thought that it was Kent of Everest watchworks who did the work. When it was pointed out that the work was mine, more jabs and insults were thrown my way...

So lets set the record straight, sometimes you need to show off, and this is one of those times, so bear with me :)

I have been an artist since I could pick up a pencil and paper, with that in mind I want to start out with a 036. This is a Tritium dial so I lumed it in Tritium Super Luminova mix, and changed the lettering to "T Swiss T".

I am still waiting for someone else to lume a Cousteau bezel so I can see if anyone else has mastered that mother of all lume jobs...sausage dials have nothing on that baby...sorry I digress...

1.jpg

B&R

Some claim the true test of an "artist" is sausage lume...so the to the title of the post, here is my "Artistic" rendition of a B&R.

NOTE the close up daylight shots, anyone who posts glow only pictures of their lume work is hiding his workmanship.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

EXPOSURE OF 0.5 Seconds, no "Turbo" scam overexposed shots to fool you into thinking I stole some nuclear waste...

5.jpg

6.jpg

So there is my rant, and I hope you like the B&R as much as I do, I think it turned out great.

Now the downside of course is that unlike a true artist who makes customers wait for months, the owner of this B&R, (who's watch arrived yesterday and will be in his hands before the end of next week), will probably suffer a stroke when the watch arrives in his hands in 2 weeks, not 2 months...sorry...I went as slow as I could :)

If you wanted to wait for months for your lume, you should have gone somewhere else :), I take lume work in anytime and turn it in around in aprox 2 weeks...

Thanks for reading.

RG

Sweeet.....

Great work as always. I really don't know which amazes me more, the lumework or the turaround time? Both are unbelievable.

I remembered my Slevin's time in The Zigmeister's spa. I emailed J to check if the watch has arrived. She said work was completed and was about to email me the cost of the mods. Awesome turnaround time.

Cheers

Siesta181

Still thinking of which watch deserves the The Zigmeister treatment in April

:huh::boxing:

Who's taking shots at the "Master Blaster of Lume"

common up and up :bb:

sometimes ya wish this were a face to face "real" live situation.. ;)

Mind over matter Ziggy !!.. "Those who matter don't mind... those who mind , don't matter"

being Numero Uno ... people are alway's going to take "Shots" more so when they don't have to show their face.

But back on point .... the impossible only makes your art Extremely Great !!!

Love to get my B&R lumed. There is no doubt The Zigmeister's artistic lume work is second to none, no matter it is amateur or professional. Some of the great lumes done by The Zigmeister on my PAM's some days back is still glowing on my wrist like a torch.

Pity that he refused to accept doing for me anymore :(

Still I will keep those beautiful lumed PAM's as a very important part of my collection that I will never sell.

:huh::boxing:

Who's taking shots at the "Master Blaster of Lume"

common up and up :bb:

sometimes ya wish this were a face to face "real" live situation.. ;)

Mind over matter The Zigmeister !!.. "Those who matter don't mind... those who mind , don't matter"

being Numero Uno ... people are alway's going to take "Shots" more so when they don't have to show their face.

But back on point .... the impossible only makes your art Extremely Great !!!

Agreed...I don't see those pussies over here and I like it that way. This is really getting old...if stupid people want to continue to promote equally untalented modders...go for it. Please, please, please...stop throwing around insults like a bunch of little girls in middle school. Put up or shut the F up. Jealousy is so ugly...if you think you can do better, great! Show your talents through your work and stop the teenage pissing matches.

Asshats.

It'll probably only take one guess for most members to figure out the offending forum too..

I am in love. I can not wait for my appointment to come. with blue lume, the BR02 is perfect... amazing...

oh for those that want to compare, here is the gen. or is it The Zigmeisters work? amazing

BR02-3jpg.jpg

Amazing alright... :good:

I am just another one of many extremely satisfied customers of The Zigmeister's... and his turnaround time is unbelievably fast!

You'll be more than satisfied with your BR02 when it comes back, mate...but of course, I'm only stating the obvious... :p

As you know I have several custom lume and several relume pieces that Kent has done. I have met Kent in person and have worked with him for many years.

Let me settle this once and for all!..... The Zigmeister IS THE MASTER!

All of my future work will be with The Zigmeister.

End of Discussion.

As you know I have several custom lume and several relume pieces that Kent has done. I have met Kent in person and have worked with him for many years.

Let me settle this once and for all!..... ZIGGY IS THE MASTER!

All of my future work will be with Ziggy.

End of Discussion.

Wow, thanks so much for the endorsement.

As I stated in the original post, I wanted to set the record straight, and showcase the quality of my work. I think this and the Cousteau bezels, and the lettering changes on T dials should set the record straight of what I can accomplish and the quality that I can achieve, all freehand I might add... :)

RG