When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How about a BIG welcome for Vac's Modification Shop...

TwoTone

We've given Vac his own store front...

So please welcome him...

Thanks,

Double T

Just received and fitted a Cordovan strap for the Pam 111 received from Vac a couple of weeks ago.

Great strap for Vac's beautifully modded watch - that's there on my wrist right now.

Congrats on the storefront.

Ducatista in Melbourne, Australia.

Whilst I know Mr Vac has been very active in RG, I seem to remember that he was also originally around RWG.

So maybe not so much "welcome", as "welcome back".

I've had a couple of dealings with the Vacman, and my personal experience has been 120% superb.

Communications, turn around, and most importantly the actual work done.

So it's a pleasure to see you active here again.

Welcome back....

Excelllent!

speedy Blackberry communications from J! Welcome??? Already enjoying his work on a weekly basis for some watches!!! He made my PAM177H and an Omega Seamaster perfect. Can't wait for the next excellent mods!!

• 1 month later...
wow! VAC's in fla?!! THATS EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! oh...almost forgot...CONGRATS ON THE STORE FRONT!!!!!!! after seeing all your handy work, you seriously deserve this!!

Yes, in Florida, same as you. So get yourself a nice Panerai or something else, send it off to Vlac, or even better bring it to him haha, and you can also enjoy it. Right now I have my pam252 dial and hands there. and some Hublot hands. And have a Bell & Ross on they way to get treated with blue lume. J is the man!