When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm done with DateJusts! (Pix)

kbh

Awesome DJ's! :tu:

Really refreshing to see some DD's and DJ's occasionally. Usually it's 99% about Sub, GMT and Daytona here.

PS: Do DJ's come with the Presidential band too? Your SS one has the Prez installed.

I know what you mean... these classic watches are really the best you can get. When my franken two-tone arrived, I was stunned at its beauty... I'm looking at it now and I can genuinely say I understand why you have three...

Love your djs. but i would have to have one more on a oyster bracelet to be complete.

I also have a gen Oyster bracelet for the 16014. I just put on the rep Prez for a little variety. I think it actually make the watch stand out a little more. I've been amazed at how the white gold bezel and markers sparkle in the sun light.

Two are 2824-2 Eta and one is a 2824-2 clone.

Thanks for the kind words.

They look superb. After a dew purchases of Omega reps, I am now considering the purchase of a Rolex like yours -or even three!.

Could you please tell us where you got those jewels? If not in a post, in a PM. I appreciate your advice, since you have run a few more miles than myself in the Rolex world and probably in the rep world in general.

Thanks and, once more, enjoy those three outstanding watches. They are awesome,

relox

They look superb. After a dew purchases of Omega reps, I am now considering the purchase of a Rolex like yours -or even three!.

Could you please tell us where you got those jewels? If not in a post, in a PM. I appreciate your advice, since you have run a few more miles than myself in the Rolex world and probably in the rep world in general.

Thanks and, once more, enjoy those three outstanding watches. They are awesome,

relox

The cases are off eBay from a couple of different sellers. The crystals and hands are from Clarke (Ebay). Movement holders from Stilty, who was an immense help on these. Various movements, buckles and straps and other parts collected over time.

In the over all scheme of things, I'm still a rookie at this. But I'm pretty proud of these and have immensely enjoyed the challenge.

Also I'll say, never again!

Probably!

I've been amazed at how the white gold bezel and markers sparkle in the sun light.

That is 1 of the shortcomings of every DJ rep. Steel, no matter how well it is polished or what hyperbole a seller uses to suggest it looks 'as good as gold', will never have the shimmer & sparkle of white gold. Just cannot be done. This is 1 of those 'fit & finish' characteristics of the gen watches that set them apart from reps.

Great trio. :wub: