When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beginning of Week Wrist Check

Guest Carl

@lance18 - It is a Skyland Avenger BlackSteel. There are about a half-dozen running around here. They are available from the usual suspects. Search BlackSteel. The strap is custom made by HKTAN.

-Ronin

Some people may not like it, but I do. It's bought on Ebay and gave chronometer performance right out of the box. Amazing! The CP is still short, but for some reason, the hands are installed very nicely (parallel to the dial). This is my exception watch (keep the CP as is until the movement needs to be serviced!).

DSCN2276.jpg

Q : why do people (even senior members - I can understand noobs doing this) quote pics from different previous posts and asking Q's?

I bet by the end of the day there will be another 6 members quoting By Tor's pic and asking what model is it, how the pic is nice, where did he get the strap from and so on...this is so irritating!

I am sporting my PAM082 on a freshly made JL washed blue jeans strap...

jlbjstrap082.jpg

Q : why do people (even senior members - I can understand noobs doing this) quote pics from different previous posts and asking Q's?

I bet by the end of the day there will be another 6 members quoting By Tor's pic and asking what model is it, how the pic is nice, where did he get the strap from and so on...this is so irritating!

I am sporting my PAM082 on a freshly made JL washed blue jeans strap...

jlbjstrap082.jpg

Hey btw DD.... where did the blue jeans come from for the strap?? .. what model is the strap ... nice pic .... and so on ... :lol:

and its early in the day here ... so only 5 more members need ask the same Q's :victory:

Aloha

Lani