When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Goodbye Rwg

thomasng

Thomas I sure you don't realise what a big part of this forum you have become, still from day one my moto has always been family first and if you feel you need to devote more time to your family at this time then we should all give you our blessings, however don't say 'goodbye' and shut the door say 'see you later' and leave the door open for your return at some later, happier time.

Fond Regards

Ken

Very sorry to hear about all the troubles and the stress that they are causing. I hope the time away will allow you to recharge your batteries and come back and share your knowledge with everyone, you will surely be missed.

Thank you for the kind words, if I can ever help with anything, plse let me know.

All the best from a Bluenoser and fellow Canuck...

RG

Thomas:

There is nothing I can add that has not already been said...

But... If I remember correctly, you posted one time in the past about leaving and you came back...

I expect the same this time as well...

You will take a much needed break... Wind down a bit... Return to some sort of normalcy... And ultimately, miss your friends...

So I for one shall not say goodbye... But instead, have a nice vacation from RWG, and I look forward to your return...

TT

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but being mugged is a good reason to only wear reps... I had a CZ replica of my wife's engagement ring made so the real deal can stay in a safe place, and the real thing probably isn't even worth 1/10th of what most Breguets cost.

Also, get your watches from our trusted dealers and you won't have any problems like what you've experienced with other members.

The board will suffer a loss if you leave, so don't!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have not dealt with you, but I remember your name.

Sometimes participating in a forum turns out to be more stress than fun... I understand your desicion. Good luck in the future!

Admin, you are an asset to this community and it saddens me to know that you are leaving. I'm sure I am not the only one who shares the same sentiments. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the recent events that has affected your life. It has been difficult for you - plus the additional events happening within your family - I can only imagine how hard it is. I would like to wish you all the best in the future journeys ahead and most importantly, best wishes to your health as well as your family (esp. your grandmother and your aunt).

I would like to thank you for all the information that you have provided me in our conversations. You have went that extra mile to help me and I have to thank you somehow. (I have PMed you my email addy - we'll catch up sometime in the near future - HK, Singapore, UK, Canada - whatever) You are a good man Admin. Remember that.

Adieu my friend...

Aaron

OK, here's the lowdown.

I've gotten some sleep over the last few nights and feel much better.

First dispute is now resolved and I have recieved a small amount of compensation for a crystal and 1/3 of a movement service, that's fair and good enough for me. The customs seizure problem is looking a bit better, as there are genuine arguments (no need for forgeries) and the final problem, despite my best efforts a refund or compensation was refused and I will assume that it's pretty much done.

I will still be off for the next few weeks and maybe a few months. One thing for sure is I am going to spend a lot less time here and enjoy life more. I dedicated too much of my time here, spending hours a day when I really had more important things to do. And in the future when I sell reps on here, I will have a new policy regarding no shipping to EU (exception of the UK). Customs seizures and taxes will not be my problem in the future too, you take 100% responsibility for seizures.

:)

OK, here's the lowdown.

I've gotten some sleep over the last few nights and feel much better.

First dispute is now resolved and I have recieved a small amount of compensation for a crystal and 1/3 of a movement service, that's fair and good enough for me. The customs seizure problem is looking a bit better, as there are genuine arguments (no need for forgeries) and the final problem, despite my best efforts a refund or compensation was refused and I will assume that it's pretty much done.

I will still be off for the next few weeks and maybe a few months. One thing for sure is I am going to spend a lot less time here and enjoy life more. I dedicated too much of my time here, spending hours a day when I really had more important things to do. And in the future when I sell reps on here, I will have a new policy regarding no shipping to EU (exception of the UK). Customs seizures and taxes will not be my problem in the future too, you take 100% responsibility for seizures.

:)

Good on ya!! :)

Take it easy! :thumbsupsmileyanim: