When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's A Nice Chick Watch These Days?

hottoddy

I haven't bought a rep for my sister yet - probably the last family member who doesn't have one. Well, her b-day is right around the corner, so I'm going to have to change that. The last few Any suggestions or recent releases? My old favorites for a girl were the small Cartiers, Rolex (yacht and datejust). The Omega Constellation looks nice. I think the Patek 24 is too bling.

Thanks,

Todd

I got my wife a Bvlgari and an Omega Seamster (ladies model) and she seems to prefer the Omega.

If your sister is a big girl you could get her a Pam 187 or a Breitling for Bentley (the big one not the GT which is for "little Girly Men")

TimeShare

Edited by TmeShare

I bought my wife a gen Rolex datejust. Why would I buy her a gen Rolex when I only buy myself reps you ask? Simple... because I love wearing my reps and when I am seen with her and her gen Rolex that she wears all the time, no one would ever question that the watch I am wearing (whether its a Pam, Rolex or IWC) is a rep. It makes my reps more believable.

my gf is wearing a pam 111, a ladies rollie, a breil gen, a audemars P and a citizen divers.........

I have been wondering the same thing, but for my girlfriend. So far I like the PP24 and the white Chanel J12. But yes, the PP24 might be too blingy. I am also concerned that the cz's might not look real at all or that they could fall out. The piece I pick for her has to be virtually zero maintenance and somewhat resilient. She's kind of tough on jewelery. Also - it must be a quartz. My concern about the J12 has to do with the silver screws/pins in the bracelet. They stick out like a sore thumb, and I think they are white in the gen. Other than that, it seems like an incredibly authentic piece which I think would suit her taste.

my gf is wearing a pam 111, a ladies rollie, a breil gen, a audemars P and a citizen divers.........

Big watches look dead sexy on ladies.

I wandered into my local CD store a while ago... the girl behind the counter was wearing a Breitling. We talked about it for a while - she said it belonged to her father. Had a nice conversation.

It was quite a while before I realised that she was, in fact, a very attractive young lady. I hadn't been looking in the usual direction.

I mean... all girls have breasts... but this one had a Breitling. :D

Big watches look dead sexy on ladies.

I wandered into my local CD store a while ago... the girl behind the counter was wearing a Breitling. We talked about it for a while - she said it belonged to her father. Had a nice conversation.

It was quite a while before I realised that she was, in fact, a very attractive young lady. I hadn't been looking in the usual direction.

I mean... all girls have breasts... but this one had a Breitling. :D

Excellent points. I think a lot of oversized pieces, including the 40mm pams with the right strap, would look sexy on women. Maybe it's a juxstaposition-type thing goin' on... :)