When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

There is indeed a trashy version that evolves during the time this thread comes into effect.. i was approached to get "The new version navitimer".. Immediately I relate to that model..

I clarify and tell you guys to take ruby words for it....

After that, I was approached by many... I mean many , many would have been in the original group buy plan.... for me to match the price on a individual order basis with paypal option.... Some even fabricated stories that ruby priavtely offer even lower or willl give the strap FOC......I decline every single one of them.

So whoever you are that thinks that Myself and Andrew is trying to trash or give ruby a hard time, you have mistaken... Ask Ruby, on a personal level, What she thinks about Joshua.

Thanks

Joshua

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andreww, it is your choice who you buy from and what you buy. Whatever it takes to get the watch you like.

Myself, I've heeded the advice from this -and other- forums. Pick your dealer, then pick your watch. Not the other way around.

I dealt with Josh, at first, because of his reputation. I continue to go to Josh because of the way *he treats me*. I'm statisfied with him and he seems to think I'm okay too.

We can buy from whomever we want to. Our dealers can sell to whomever they want to. Being the first with a watch does not mean much compared to a long term relationship.

Eventually, we'll have another thread like this. A new Navitimer with non-replicated serials. Or a new Navitimer with the gen ETA movement. Or a new Navitimer made by the designer who defected from Breitling just last week. And someone will offer it first. Then other dealers will offer it too. Then it will become standard. Then it will not be exciting... Then the cycle will continue.

I've no doubt that all the dealers here are great folks offering great deals for great products. But I took the advice, "Pick your dealer, then your watch". And I stick to it. This says nothing bad about the dealers here, it just speaks highly of the relationship I have with the dealer I chose.

(sorry if none of that made any sense)...

with all of the dealers here being good why would you pick your dealer and then your watch? i have never understood that saying at all!

all of the dealers do not have the exact same selection of watches and they use different suppliers. one may have a better sub, another one may have a better po and in this case one had a better navi ect, ect. since all of our dealers are good it gives you the oppertunity to pick your watch and then find who has the best version of it. if you do it any other way you will end up with out something you wanted or a lesser version of it.

in the past at least, if you wanted a po you would get it from trusty, if you wanted a smokin daytona you would go to josh and if you wanted a ladies rolsium ym if you didn't get it from king you were going to get one with a dial that was too brown. if you wanted a day date el was your man. are you starting to get the picture? if all the dealers get a watch from the same supplier they will be the same and your theory works fine, but thats not how it happens so all of the watches are not the same. its all about the supplier.

with all of the dealers here being good why would you pick your dealer and then your watch? i have never understood that saying at all!

I don't understand the saying either. It's based on the old saying "buy the dealer, not the watch" but the meaning has become distorted and lost.

Here's the Pugwash way: Pick your watch and then find the best of the trusted dealers to buy it from, based on your own criteria. Works every time.

There is indeed a trashy version that evolves during the time this thread comes into effect.. i was approached to get "The new version navitimer".. Immediately I relate to that model..

I clarify and tell you guys to take ruby words for it....

After that, I was approached by many... I mean many , many would have been in the original group buy plan.... for me to match the price on a individual order basis with paypal option.... Some even fabricated stories that ruby priavtely offer even lower or willl give the strap FOC......I decline every single one of them.

So whoever you are that thinks that Myself and Andrew is trying to trash or give ruby a hard time, you have mistaken... Ask Ruby, on a personal level, What she thinks about Joshua.

Thanks

Joshua

Jos, Are you able to get me the new navitimer with a "Brushed" band vs. polished band. Ruby wont respond to any of my PM's (i guess because it's past monday and I missed the deadline)... Or she just got the new sears catalog...not sure which..

Josh, I'm not trashing you or Andrew, in fact, I have a great amount of respect for both of you and one day will probably do business with you. My only point was that Ruby scooped both you and Andrew on this particular watch, and offered it here at an amazing price. I think you and Andrew will admit that $220 shipped for the latest version of this watch was an amazing deal! Ruby's only problem was that she lacks payment options. It seems Moneybrokers doesn't work for American customers, and WU is too expensive in some states. I've found that sending cash works, if the dealer is open to it, but you can't be in a hurry for your watch. Talk to your dealer for more options.

Josh, I'm not trashing you or Andrew, in fact, I have a great amount of respect for both of you and one day will probably do business with you. My only point was that Ruby scooped both you and Andrew on this particular watch, and offered it here at an amazing price. I think you and Andrew will admit that $220 shipped for the latest version of this watch was an amazing deal! Ruby's only problem was that she lacks payment options. It seems Moneybrokers doesn't work for American customers, and WU is too expensive in some states. I've found that sending cash works, if the dealer is open to it, but you can't be in a hurry for your watch. Talk to your dealer for more options.

@andreww,

I took your words for it sent WU payment to Ruby this past Saturday, the money was picked up the same date. Ruby said will ship it on Monday. Got an email from her on Monday saying that there was problem shipping out of Guangzhou and therefore there were a 3 days delay and i said ok, here is here exact words from her email:

"Hi David.

Thank you so much! Don't worry about this. You can do any test!

I am very sorry I can't deliver it soon. I just got a call from the courier,he siad it maybe very dangerous to ship replicas these days. He will try to send the package from the other cities,not from Guangzhou. There was a very strick check in Guangzhou Custom. In order to be safe, I will ship it from the other city. If there is a little delay,please pardon. And please take pains to wait. Yes, I promises you if the watch will be seized ,I will resent. But both of us hate this to happened. Do you agree with me?

Thanks your trust. I am afraid it will keep you wait about 3 days to get the tracking No. Do you mind?I beg your pardon. If you can't wait, I will refund your full money"

Now today i receive another email from her saying there are more problems. Here is here exact words from her email:

"Hi David. Here is Ruby.

Thank you so much for you trust . I am very sorry the one you want to take is not availabe for now. Maybe it available in a few days later. If you can't wait,would you mind to take the other one to replace? Please see the picture. It have the same perfect date windown and movement. Just the small subdial at 6-9-12,not at 3-6-9.And its back is fighter. If you don't like, you can cancle the order anytime. I will refund your full money. I am so sorry about this. I beg your pardon and please understand me.

This stick markers one is available in white,bule and black face. The number marders one only available in white face."

What am i suppose to do? cancel the order and loose the WU fee? i dont' like this.

Did anyone take advantage of the offer and actually got their watches?

@andreww,

I took your words for it sent WU payment to Ruby this past Saturday, the money was picked up the same date. Ruby said will ship it on Monday. Got an email from her on Monday saying that there was problem shipping out of Guangzhou and therefore there were a 3 days delay and i said ok, here is here exact words from her email:

"Hi David.

I am very sorry I can't deliver it soon. I just got a call from the courier,he siad it maybe very dangerous to ship replicas these days. He will try to send the package from the other cities,not from Guangzhou. There was a very strick check in Guangzhou Custom. In order to be safe, I will ship it from the other city. If there is a little delay,please pardon. And please take pains to wait. Yes, I promises you if the watch will be seized ,I will resent. But both of us hate this to happened. Do you agree with me?

Thanks your trust. I am afraid it will keep you wait about 3 days to get the tracking No. Do you mind?I beg your pardon. If you can't wait, I will refund your full money"

Now today i receive another email from her saying there are more problems. Here is here exact words from her email:

"Hi David. Here is Ruby.

Thank you so much for you trust . I am very sorry the one you want to take is not availabe for now. Maybe it available in a few days later. If you can't wait,would you mind to take the other one to replace? Please see the picture. It have the same perfect date windown and movement. Just the small subdial at 6-9-12,not at 3-6-9.And its back is fighter. If you don't like, you can cancle the order anytime. I will refund your full money. I am so sorry about this. I beg your pardon and please understand me.

This stick markers one is available in white,bule and black face. The number marders one only available in white face."

What am i suppose to do? cancel the order and loose the WU fee? i dont' like this.

It looks like Ruby bit off more than she can chew. Or maybe she just doesn't quite have the connections that Josh or Andrew do? Sorry to hear that. I've never encountered those issues with Josh or Andrew. No delays, out of stocks, switcheroos etc. Just paid for my watch and got it within a week.

I'll pay a few bucks extra for that anytime.

@andreww,

"Hi David.

"Hi David. Here is Ruby.

Hi David. I am so sorry about this. I didn't produce the watches. I couldn't control the things happen. Somes things I can control are that I will check the quality before shipping and I will resent a watch to you if it will be seized. The manufacturer said the face (3-6-9 subdial) were not available. I don't want to you lost your money. Tell me the WU fee, I will send full of the money. You are no risk. Very very sorry. If it is very hard to find a watch you like from the picture that I have sent to you, I will refund your money(including WU fee) tomorrow. Here is late, 0:45am.

Please understand me.

Thank you!

Ruby

Hi David. I am so sorry about this. I didn't produce the watches. I couldn't control the things happen. Somes things I can control are that I will check the quality before shipping and I will resent a watch to you if it will be seized. The manufacturer said the face (3-6-9 subdial) were not available. I don't want to you lost your money. Tell me the WU fee, I will send full of the money. You are no risk. Very very sorry. If it is very hard to find a watch you like from the picture that I have sent to you, I will refund your money(including WU fee) tomorrow. Here is late, 0:45am.

Please understand me.

Thank you!

Ruby

Ive never bought a watch from Ruby, but she seems perfectly trust worthy and communicative to me...

:3a:

Sometimes thats all you want, someone to stay informed with you and let you know the status. Im sure the watches are difficult to get so from my view the dealer is doing a sort of favor by selling to me, and covering loss, etc...others have the view of a strict business transaction in a formal sense...it depends on your perspective.

But I do hope the poster gets his first choice if watch, nothing worse than being shipped something you didnt want, no matter how small the differences...

Edited by sonystyle

Andrew is Good

Joshua is Good

Joshua has this to say about Ruby (who has got 100% good reviews to date, BTW)

"I clarify and tell you guys to take ruby words for it....

Thanks

Joshua "

Seems to me that anyone can do anything they like..

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

k

...Is anyone else out there, shaking their head, saying "I knew it...I knew it..."

I never want anyone to get hosed but.... an unreviewed watch at a too good to be true price from a sincere but unproven dealer?????? Not something I would have been jumping all over.

...Is anyone else out there, shaking their head, saying "I knew it...I knew it..."

I never want anyone to get hosed but.... an unreviewed watch at a too good to be true price from a sincere but unproven dealer?????? Not something I would have been jumping all over.

I'm really not surprised. I almost jumped, but something just said "don't get too excited". Once Josh and Andrew confirmed this is the same watch they have. No need to rush and risk dealing with someone new.

I too belive she is sincere, but just might lack the capacity of what some of the other dealers can do.

No need tro do anything you do not feel comfortable with.

IMO, based on performance and many reviews, Ruby does have the capactiy to do

an excellent job on price, on quality and on performance.

She has been in business for years, and is just 'new' to the radar here..

This is akin to remarks of a successful business person in Minnesota, who opens a

store in Arizona.. people do not know her track record in this venue.

Whatever happnes or does not happen concerning any participation regarding this offer,

time will tell what she has alrady accomplished, and what she is capable of in the replica

world.. after all, she already has a proven track record, and she IS located in Guangzhou..

:3a::3a:

Klink

Life is Good!

I'm really not surprised. I almost jumped, but something just said "don't get too excited". Once Josh and Andrew confirmed this is the same watch they have. No need to rush and risk dealing with someone new.

I too belive she is sincere, but just might lack the capacity of what some of the other dealers can do.

I too got a response from Ruby, indicating that my order may be delayed by 3 days, as she does not have the model I want in stock. However, I am not at all worried, given her strong track record and good reputation.

In the greater realm of things, the success of any marketplace is defined by vibrant competition. The more sellers there are, the better the level of service and quality of product to the consumer.

I for one, am glad to see Ruby join the ranks of Joshua and Andrew as a reputable seller to our little community!

I will post pictures when I receive my watch.

Welcome to the forum Ruby!

It looks like Ruby bit off more than she can chew. Or maybe she just doesn't quite have the connections that Josh or Andrew do? Sorry to hear that. I've never encountered those issues with Josh or Andrew. No delays, out of stocks, switcheroos etc. Just paid for my watch and got it within a week.

I'll pay a few bucks extra for that anytime.

really??? eddie lee is all over the place telling about delayed shipping because of customs problems and 2 months ago i ordered a rose gold vc duotime regulator from josh and he e-mailed me back saying he couldn't get it even though he had it on his web site and all that was avaliable was the white gold one on a black band so i had to accept it or not buy the watch.

the point is, all dealers have these things happen because they are at the mercy of the manufacturer and the shipping companies. if you want to buy from somebody else because you are more comfortable with it by all means do it. but don't say nobody else has these problems because it's not true.

if you don't beleive me ask joshua, he is truthful and he will tell you the same. and just for future inforemation she has the same connections they have plus more. she lives there and they don't. she's on her home turf.

So far, we have HK45CA and Klink telling us over and over (and over) how much they trust her and how good she is, and that's it.

THE JURY IS STILL OUT.

Sure, they're probably going to come back with glowing reviews and Ruby is going to expand her small but growing empire to RWG, but please, we get it; we know you both like her and use her services. The more you keep on about it, the more you sound like paid mouthpieces, which I know you're not.

Hk45ca and Klink, you are trusted members whose opinions I listen to, but guys, we get it. Let the rest of the world voice their opinions now. You get to be smug once the jury is back.

Smug is your word, not what has already been said.. and is not about smug or embarassed or right or wrong.. just about the reality that already exists.. if ruby tanks, ruby tanks.. so far she has shown no indication of doing so.. and in the three years that I have personally dealt with ruby? Only good stuff happens..

Now, this is not to imply that doubting Admin or doubting pug is not healthy attitude.. in replica world, healthy skepticism is, well, healthy... it can be pounded into the ground also, especially when there have been zero of negative reports...

: )

here is small example of reports to date::

http://replica-watch.info/forum/search.php?mode=results

and, here is a 'teaser' that concerns her talents..

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6532

So far, we have HK45CA and Klink telling us over and over (and over) how much they trust her and how good she is, and that's it.

THE JURY IS STILL OUT.

Sure, they're probably going to come back with glowing reviews and Ruby is going to expand her small but growing empire to RWG, but please, we get it; we know you both like her and use her services. The more you keep on about it, the more you sound like paid mouthpieces, which I know you're not.

Hk45ca and Klink, you are trusted members whose opinions I listen to, but guys, we get it. Let the rest of the world voice their opinions now. You get to be smug once the jury is back.

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6543

Edited by Klink

That's the one I'd get, personally. Still, a gen 7750 is a drop-in for the 12-9-6 model, but I wonder if a 7753 will fit in the 3-6-9 layout or if the hands/wheels are the wrong size.

Quote Pugwash:

THE JURY IS STILL OUT.

Looks as if the jury might be trickling in.. "That's the one I'd get, personally."

:D

Edited by Klink

THE JURY IS STILL OUT.

i am merly the stating facts. if you don't beleive me ask josh or andrew. they all incounter the same problems. and all of her customers have been very satisfied so far including myself. i have 3 reveiws i need to take pictures of and write on her right now but i haven't had time. maybe i will do that tonight. if the tracking is to be beleived????? i will have my navi tommorrow??? we will see. when it arrives i will do it also.

Pug is not worried about watch, never:

The jury was never out on the watch.

Obvious, he is frightfully worried about the dealer..

LOL

The market, the forum members, will speak this way or that way.. and we will see what we will see.

I know where I am placing my bet

: )

i am merly the stating facts. if you don't beleive me ask josh or andrew. they all incounter the same problems. and all of her customers have been very satisfied so far including myself. i have 3 reveiws i need to take pictures of and write on her right now but i haven't had time. maybe i will do that tonight. if the tracking is to be beleived????? i will have my navi tommorrow??? we will see. when it arrives i will do it also.
Edited by Klink