When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ruby,

Pictures of the watch and a detailed descrpition of why this is the"Best" version would be great...

Every dealer says there watch is the best version as does every guy in chinatown.

No one will be disappointed if they know exactly what they are getting.

Thanks so much

Thank you Ruby for your kind reply to all of us here at RWG !!!

We would very much appreciate pictures of the movement.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest Sql_pl

I am looking at a view in 360 on breitling website and those subdials look like they are recessed but flat? SO it looks like Ruby's version s correct.

Maybe Paul - watcher1 who owns a genuine could be of any help here?

I am looking at a view in 360 on breitling website and those subdials look like they are recessed but flat? SO it looks like Ruby's version s correct.

Maybe Paul - watcher1 who owns a genuine could be of any help here?

i have looked at this until i have a headache! the sub dials look the same to me. i agree, we need someone with a gen to look at this inperson.

So the questions are:

Do we have confirmation of movement? 7750 old or 7750b newer

Do we have the third party paypal account for those who want to use?

Does Ruby or can Ruby handle the amount of orders she gets?

Does her watch have the slight "pie pan" effect or are subdials flat? Gen has pie pan????

So the questions are:

Do we have confirmation of movement? 7750 old or 7750b newer

Do we have the third party paypal account for those who want to use?

Does Ruby or can Ruby handle the amount of orders she gets?

Does her watch have the slight "pie pan" effect or are subdials flat? Gen has pie pan????

I can tell the following if it helps:

It's kinda subjective but it looks to be the new movement at 28,800.

I haven't opened the caseback as I don't have necessary tools but I compared the movement of the stopwatch seconds hand to my other reps, which beat at 28800 for sure.

I could not see any difference.

Second, according to By-Tor the old movement beating at 21k6 had a problem that the stopwatch hour hand moved during the time when chronometer was stopped.

This is not a problem in the latest version.

My camera does not have a resolution high enough so you can't see many rings on every subdial that you can you in the picture of the genuine above.

The rings are there.

I don't see any pie-pan effect on the picture of the genuine so maybe there're two versions (???)

I can only say that this pie-pan effect is seen on the genuine dial I bought some time ago.

At present, I have only a picture of the dial as the dial itself is getting restored.

Have been testing the chronograph today, to see if it loses time when the chronograph is working.

Let you know the results this evening.

Hope it helps.

Edited by eLiNK

interesting!

But i will wait to see pictures of the movement....

Closeups from the date and subdials...

Rg Tribal

Great, that Ruby organised a PayPal-Account to pay. Thank you, Ruby!

I'm also waiting for the pics of the movement and prefer to buy from Ruby, because I want to give her the chance to get best feedbacks for best Navitimers.

Here is Ruby. This is my first time to come here. I so appraciate you all talk about me and my watches. I saw so much my old customers here. Thank you so much your kindly words! :D

I know you are the fans of Navitimer. Please turst me, I only offer the best version to my customer.

Welcome, Ruby!

I've not got any money at the moment, but if you want to sell me a white-faced Navitimer really, really cheap, I can take lots of detailed pictures and give you a full review. That way, you can sell a lot more of them. :D

You know, I'm only half-joking. I really, really want that white Navitimer.

Hi all guys. Here is Ruby. Thanks very much!

I knew you all will purchase as a group. But it seems to fail for some reasons. I think you all guys can judge for yourself. I don't want to say too much here. The only thing I CAN do is that I assure you this is new asian 7750 automatic movement at 28.000bph not old version at 21.600bph.

I remembered one of my old friends said to me business like a war. I just understand it today.I'm rather disappointed. I have never thought the thing will be happen to me. Ok,let us forget it. At least, I knew some new friends here. :Jumpy:

You know, $220 is very very reasonable. A good version watch, perfect quality and good after-sale service. Just you don't purchase as a group, I aslo accept this price. I must keep my words. But please send via WU and moneybookers. My profit is very very lower, I am afriad it can't cover the WU fee. And there was some trouble with my friend's PP account. I must keep him safe first, althought I will lose most of business. Please understand me and pardon me.So sorry. :(

You can make a compare with my new version and the old version. You will know more. I sold old version before. One of customers had made a compare with his gen the my rep. He said mine was the most close to Gen! Please click here to see more.His name is andreww Hoping he won't mind I use his name. :p

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5387

Thanks again.

All the best to you all. And enjoy shopping!

Ruby :D

ok, i have looked at these subdials until i have a headach and i finally see the slight pie pan effect in the reps!!! i talked to ruby and she said it is garuanteed that these watches will have the latest and most updated 28,800 bph movement and the most accurate design avaliable or you can return the watch. she lives where everybody gets their watches and she inspects them personally and will supply a picture of your watch you are buying before she sends for your approval. nobody can get you a watch that she can't get if it comes from guanzhou. i am pretty sure she and king are the only ones that actually live there and personally inspect the item at the factory before she buys and then takes a picture for you to see before she ships. nobody else does that. all items are garuanteed delivery, period.

my white one with a brown leather and a ss band both is on it's way and i can't wait. when you deal with ruby everything is garuanteed and you have no worries. everybody wants this to be like wal-mart? well their you go this is good as it gets.

i told ruby when she decided to sell on these boards she would really have to really step up the service end of this game because all of the dealers , more or less, have the same products and all of our dealers were the best at what they are doing.

even i was surprized when she told me she decided to offer this level of customer garuantees and i asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this because the nature of our business. she said yes because she wanted her customers to be happy and if she garuanteed quality and delivery she could be sure this would happen. all i could say was wow! so there you go. you wanted normal store customer service in our hobby and now you have it.

i have been haveing her source watches and lots of other things for a long time now and i can assure you what ever she tells you she will do, consider it done.

i seen in this thread someone wondered if she could supply all of these watches? she can supply all of guanzhou to you if you have the money. you guys do know she has allot more than watches right? luxury hand bags, tiffany jewlery, asian jade, their is not much that she cannot get if you like. you can just send her a picture of what you are looking for and she will go find, like a personal assistant in guanzhou, all with normal store garuantees. if you can beat that plese tell me where.

I talked to her earlier today about the blue face and she had it and sent me a pic. The watch in the picture had numbers instead of stick markers so as soon as she tells me that she can send me a stick marker blue face then I will be placing my order as well.

the picture she sends you will be the exact peice she sends you. you will be happy she will make sure of that.

So What is the verdict?

Are we going with Ruby as a group buy?

How much?

and What payment method?

mine is on it's way from ruby! i'm tired of all of this misinformation. it's the lastest and most accurate design and the 28,800 bph movement all garuanteed.