When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

I think i am sold on Ruby's black dial Nav with new adas 7750 movement for $220 shipped. So are we ording it as a group? or are we ordering it individually? How do we do this right so Ruby knows the exact watch deal to deliver to us?

Everyone's opions are very put in this thread and i am glad to have view this dicussion.

thanks

I think the way it's working now is Ruby is just going to honor that price on an individual basis. Her email is goldmedal88@126.com She'll give you the details.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been delivering this version for the last 2 months... Thus no need to contact for those that ordered this watch (Standard and Serie Speciale) the last few days.. you will get this version..

Well Joshua, if you want to sell me one really, really cheap, I'll be happy to do a full review. :D

Can you tell I really want one of these white Navitimers? I hate being broke. Don't the dealers understand how many watches a good Pugwash Pictorial sells? :Jumpy:

Still, at least the PoMWatch should be on its way. I hope you've all got your $650 ready for that pictorial. :huh:

Well Joshua, if you want to sell me one really, really cheap, I'll be happy to do a full review. :D

Can you tell I really want one of these white Navitimers? I hate being broke. Don't the dealers understand how many watches a good Pugwash Pictorial sells? :Jumpy:

Still, at least the PoMWatch should be on its way. I hope you've all got your $650 ready for that pictorial. :huh:

Shameless Pug, shameless!

I think i am sold on Ruby's black dial Nav with new adas 7750 movement for $220 shipped. So are we ording it as a group? or are we ordering it individually? How do we do this right so Ruby knows the exact watch deal to deliver to us?

Everyone's opions are very put in this thread and i am glad to have view this dicussion.

thanks

I recieved a PM from Ruby this morning. Although she would love to see an organized buying effort, I think she realizes that doing this would require a lot of effort and trust on one member. She has graciously offered her $220 offer til Monday.

I won't accept $220 from next Monday. I will post a notice of it later.This group buy seems to fail for some reasons. My customers and me have done so much. I so appraciate them!

email her at goldmedal88@126.com and tell her Andreww sent you!

So get them while you can, you won't find a deal like this for some time, if ever.

@Pug,

Yeah.. Someone actually commented that I should re-shoot my pics of the Swiss 7753 Pam 196 !!!

Hello everyone. Here is Ruby.

I knew some of customers still doubt in their minds about my movement. I will take picture of new and old 7750 movement and post here tomorrow (Beijing Time). Please keep on attention. I will show you where is the difference between new and old version. You shall see.

The price is $220 including shipping to part of countires.

For some reason, I only accept WU and moneybookers. You can PM me or send an email to me to ask for the information. After you make a payment, I will send the watch to you within 2 business days. Because I need time to prepare it and check the quality before shipping. What I emphasize here is that I won't accept this price from next Monday. You see, I will be very sorry to my old customers,if you don't purchase as a group. They trust me first but they didn't get any discount on $260. $40 save can cover most of charge. If you are my old customers, what will you think? You can see, they are all very very loyal to me.

Thank you so much! I saw much people here like Ruby very much . :Jumpy:

Fair fight is very important for you and for me. I don't want to anyone to corner the market. In my dream, dealers are all very friendly with each other, fair price, best quality, and excellent service. And you guys are all enjoying shoppinig from anyone dealer, wear your favor and show it off........

Is it a dream. I want to translate this ideal into reality. :)

Thanks again.

Good luck to you!

Ruby :D

Fair fight is very important for you and for me. I don't want to anyone to corner the market. In my dream, dealers are all very friendly with each other, fair price, best quality, and excellent service. And you guys are all enjoying shoppinig from anyone dealer, wear your favor and show it off........

Bravo! :clap:

Dear Friends..

This version of the Navitimer is a replacement version for the earlier version.. The earlier version has 19800 bph.. This now has the 28800 bph movement.. The subdial colours is change from silver to off white.. The chamfer is cut narrower.. Becos of the movement change, date is now sitting higher, not as sunken.. The date wheel is change to have a thinner font as well. The usual slight misalignment for single digit date numerals is still present.

The same upgrades are done to the Serie Speciale as well.

I have been delivering this version for the last 2 months... Thus no need to contact me for those that ordered these watches (Standard and Serie Speciale) the last few days.. you will get this version..

I was informed of the change in the movement about 4 months ago, but not for the changes to the dial which was 2 months ago. Thus i did not border changing my pics.. I am now in the midst of changing my pics.. The whole collection of white, black and blue dials pics will be changed on my webiste..

Thus you guys can take Ruby's word for it.

Thanks

Joshua

Yah, guys... Joshua and I confirmed that the new version Navitimers are from the same maker with NEW UPGRADE of Dial and movement to 28,800bph. We were kept in the dark on the change of the dial. As always, too busy to notice the subtle but important changes. =P

With the 28,800bph movement, you can rest assured that the movement will be kicking alive...

Cheers

Andrew

Cannot get moneybookers to verify any of my cards....I have 3 mastercard from major banks.....in america....what is the deal?

CHad

Ruby has really stepped up to the plate here guys. No disrespect to Josh or Andrew, but this thread is about her, and the deal was put on the table by her. Lets do what right and make it worth her while.

also guys... do check out the tiffany jewellery that Ruby has... very nice!!! and very cheap!!! buy some for your other half and she will be very happy with you... perhaps then... she won't be able to complain about you buying so many reps... lol... cos she will be wanting more jewellery as well...

I am not very familiar with the tiffany jewellery...but i have been to the shop to look at the real thing... at looking at the pics... looks like 100% accurate... any experts on jewellery here to correct me on any flaws with the jewellery? Cos i think jewellery has less parts... not like a watch... so its easy to replicate...

she has almost anything you want. ladies watches, tiffany, hand bags and asian jade peices just to mention a little. she is working on a webb site and when it is finished she will take off like a rocket. if you have something in mind just e-mail her a picture. you won't be sorry.

goldmedal88@126.com