When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

Yesterday, I've sent an eMail to her. No response. Anyone got an eMail answered?

Got a mail from Ruby yesterday, wrote back and no answer yet. But be patient, she will answer your mail. She always answered. Please consider the timezone difference too...

BTW - I ordered a blue one...

Greetings

DJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i understand business tactics and trying to be competitive, get a slice of the pie and all of that stuff, but i must say i was some surprized buy that. i would have thought they would have started another thread to sell their version of this watch at a discounted price. i am some surprized buy them thinking they had something that she didn't. she lives their and knows all of the factories and the products she might be young but she is certainly not stupid. she goes out and beats the streets and finds the absolute best. that is something you cannot do on a daily basis unless you live there.

because of her location and her ambition she is a force to be delt with. i think it is funny there was all of this talk 1 month ago about some of the dealers were thinking about changeing the way they do business and the services they offered to us because it was getting harder for them to ship, garauntee delivery and address customer complaints.

then ruby shows up and throws a big wrench into the works. she will meet or beat their prices and give unparalelled service and garauntees. she has had my business for along time and i will continue to use her as my primary dealer. when she has something that she feels is unsatisfactory she will tell you so you can look else where and of course i always contact joshua. even ruby has told me to go to joshua for certain things because he has excellent items and will do the same. if it is not good he will tell you.

i think maybe what we seen was a knee jerk reaction and it was over compensated somewhat. we all know that all of our dealers are the best in the business but like i said i am some surprized about this was handled and the mannor it was addressed in.

Now this is what I'm talking about !! :3a:

Although we have some fantastic "A" grade dealers here ..... it sounds like Ruby is an "A+" !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's good to see more dealers who realise we are doing them a favour ..... instead of the other way around !! :victory:

Can't wait till she gets her website up and running ..... and hopefully, a PayPal account !! :yu:

Competition is soooooo sweet ...... :whistling:

Now this is what I'm talking about !! :3a:

Although we have some fantastic "A" grade dealers here ..... it sounds like Ruby is an "A+" !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's good to see more dealers who realise we are doing them a favour ..... instead of the other way around !! :victory:

Can't wait till she gets her website up and running ..... and hopefully, a PayPal account !! :yu:

Competition is soooooo sweet ...... :whistling:

She accepts Moneybookers and WU. I don't have one of this pay-services. Which one would you recommend me to register and use?

She accepts Moneybookers and WU. I don't have one of this pay-services. Which one would you recommend me to register and use?

In Europe, the hands-down winner is MonkeyBonkers. Free transfers direct from your bank (2-5 days), 2.5% on your credit card (instant), 0,50€ on cheques (10 days). Transactions are cheap, too.

I just found out that WU will charge me $34 in fees to send the money.

Moneybooker won't accept any of my credit cards and a bank transfer will take 3-5 days to clear. Not enough time left in the group buy for me to wait around on funds to clear.

I really want this watch. And $220 shipped is a great deal! :) But at nearly $260 shipped after those outrageous WU fees, my enthusiasm has definitely lessened.

Why no Paypal Ruby? Fear of chargebacks? As a verified Premiere Paypal member for over 6 and a half years, I can be trusted. My 8+ year eBay profile will vouch for me as well.

Don't want to absorb the 3% fee? I (and probably a lot more others) would be willing to pay 103% of the total to cover the Paypal fee.

Please, please, please Ruby, reconsider accepting Paypal.

Thank You,

Russ

Maciek, I have just read all this post today and will give my comments regarding whet I see here and it is this:

THe sub dials on the genuine Nav are very much like the old Daytona6263 you have with a pie dish recess. Ruby's are not quite correct but the flat silver finish is very good.

The biggest thing I notice which jumps out at you on the real one is the AR coating. It is very strong on a genuine Breitling. Also the real one does not have an eta based movement so it's hard to copy perfectly.

On the whole though the watch looks very good and only diehard Breitling fans will spot what are after all pretty small flaws.

I can't post any specific pics as I no longer have my Navitimer but I'll look in my archived file for some that might do the job for viewing.

I just found out that WU will charge me $34 in fees to send the money.

Moneybooker won't accept any of my credit cards and a bank transfer will take 3-5 days to clear. Not enough time left in the group buy for me to wait around on funds to clear.

I really want this watch. And $220 shipped is a great deal! :) But at nearly $260 shipped after those outrageous WU fees, my enthusiasm has definitely lessened.

Why no Paypal Ruby? Fear of chargebacks? As a verified Premiere Paypal member for over 6 and a half years, I can be trusted. My 8+ year eBay profile will vouch for me as well.

Don't want to absorb the 3% fee? I (and probably a lot more others) would be willing to pay 103% of the total to cover the Paypal fee.

Please, please, please Ruby, reconsider accepting Paypal.

Thank You,

Russ

the pay pal issue is because she is in communist china. that is a very different world. she can use pay pal for transactions inside china but out not outside the country. she has to have a bank account outside the country to do this. it's not because of charge backs or pay pal fees.

ruby is a young girl from a rural town in a communist country that moved to guanzhou and decided to make something of her life. she has no contacts outside of the country that can help with a bank account. she is trying to figure out how to do this and she knows very well how important it is. we have had many conversations about this and i can't figure out how to do this either. she is very ambitious and creative and i'm sure given enough time she will figure it out but for the time being she is accepting the only payment systems she has access to. you can also do a bank transfer or a bank wire to her. if somebody knows how to do this then by all means e-mail her and tell her.

i know there are allot of smart people on these bords and if somebody can figure out how to set up her base business in the us or hong kong along with bank accounts then the pay pal issue is a done deal.

as far as running out of time for the purchase? all i can say is send her a e-mail and see if she will allow you to send the money monday. i imagine she will. the watch is normally 260.00 if you wait it will be expensive for you so i would go find a wu outlet and send the money before time runs out.

I'm in the same boat with WU $34 to send $220. The net result is that the deal is just "ok". Moneybookers I've never been able to get a credit card accepted, possibly because I'm in the US? Paypal would be the best option. So for now I can't see the urgency as I can get the same watch from other dealers here that do accept paypal and the price is almost a wash.

I'm in the same boat with WU $34 to send $220. The net result is that the deal is just "ok". Moneybookers I've never been able to get a credit card accepted, possibly because I'm in the US? Paypal would be the best option. So for now I can't see the urgency as I can get the same watch from other dealers here that do accept paypal and the price is almost a wash.

500.00 from okla was 14.00. some body at wu is trying to f you. you need to call somebody and question this.

500.00 from okla was 14.00. some body at wu is trying to f you. you need to call somebody and question this.

Then it's WU online website that's trying to F Me, I'm in NJ apparently the rates are different depending on where your from. My brother has paid fee's of $30-$40 to wire money to Paul for a watch, hardly making his ridiculous prices worth it.

That's the fact. If I was saving $60-$100 I'd be more agressive but the $20 savings hardly warrants me getting that excited over a watch that everyone has and I can buy at my convience. I do appreciate Ruby's effort and I don't doubt her service, it's just that it might be a good deal for those outside the US or have the option to use moneybookers.

Then it's WU online website that's trying to F Me, I'm in NJ apparently the rates are different depending on where your from. My brother has paid fee's of $30-$40 to wire money to Paul for a watch, hardly making his ridiculous prices worth it.

That's the fact. If I was saving $60-$100 I'd be more agressive but the $20 savings hardly warrants me getting that excited over a watch that everyone has and I can buy at my convience. I do appreciate Ruby's effort and I don't doubt her service, it's just that it might be a good deal for those outside the US or have the option to use moneybookers.

so you won't take a 10.00 or 20.00 savings plus satisfaction and delivery through customs garuantee? you are willing to pay more money and assume all of the risk and maybe loose the watch in customs just so you can use pay pal??? to each his own i guess. i don't understand that at all, but if you want to assume all of the risk and pay the same or more money then by all means do it. it is your money.

i haven't seen one dealer other than ruby come strait out in writeing and say if you don't receive your watch i will replace it. i had 4 seized comming from el and i had to pay 50% plus shipping to get him to resend and it took 1 month to get that done. but he takes pay pal so it is ok???? i'm out.

If I could afford it, I would use MonkeyBonkers, apart from the fact that it takes 2-5 days to transfer cash in, meaning I'd miss the Monday deadline.

i am quite sure if you contact her and tell her you are m b her the money buy the dead line she will except that. she knows they are slow and she would also know that you actually placed the order and made the transaction before the deadline.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; WU fees vary depending on what state you're sending from.

Prior post in this thread...

the question is why? it doesn't cost anymore to move money in calf than it does in jersy and on the internet it makes no difference at all because it is all wireless and you are not in any state at all. you are on the net. if they were doing that to me they would be explaining it.

so you won't take a 10.00 or 20.00 savings plus satisfaction and delivery through customs garuantee? you are willing to pay more money and assume all of the risk and maybe loose the watch in customs just so you can use pay pal??? to each his own i guess. i don't understand that at all, but if you want to assume all of the risk and pay the same or more money then by all means do it. it is your money.

i haven't seen one dealer other than ruby come strait out in writeing and say if you don't receive your watch i will replace it. i had 4 seized comming from el and i had to pay 50% plus shipping to get him to resend and it took 1 month to get that done. but he takes pay pal so it is ok???? i'm out.

I get and have gotten satisfaction of delivery through Andrew and Joshua. I've purchased over 15 reps from both of them. Never had a customs issue, had some issues after the fact even months after the fact all resolved by both dealers. That's worth my dealing with them. Again, I have nothing against Ruby personally based upon your experience I'm sure she's 100% all she and you say. I just don't like the WU arrangement. It costs me too much where I live in NJ, especially if I order multiple watches at once.

the question is why? it doesn't cost anymore to move money in calf than it does in jersy and on the internet it makes no difference at all because it is all wireless and you are not in any state at all. you are on the net. if they were doing that to me they would be explaining it.

Who knows. All I know is what WU's website quotes as the fee, which is beyond anyone's control. If you think it's unfair, they'll likely say 'use someone else'.

Also... I thought I should mention, as I use WU quite often in my transactions with DW- Sometimes, WU will make you get on the phone with their customer service people to 'confirm' the transaction. It is very important that you are careful with how their questions are answered, as I believe they are very curious about transactions taking place to certain destinations for reasons that are within suspiscion. I don't know if they trend transactions with certain recipients which receive transfers from multiple originations from abroad; I only bring this up, as I've had to call WU a few times myself, and each time they were very interested in knowing if I knew the individual persnally, if my reason for transfer was personal, business, or a purchase of an item, etc. If this were to happen, just be cognizant of the situation, and always make sure to tell them that you are not purchasing anything, as they will immediately decline your transfer.

Yeah its true.

I'm a western union agent.

They wont take responsibility for any purchases made using western union, thats why they'll decline it.

You have to sign a waiver form if you want to go ahead with it.

Its just easier to say its personal, trust me, sometimes they cancel transactions for no reason at all!

Yeah its true.

I'm a western union agent.

They wont take responsibility for any purchases made using western union, thats why they'll decline it.

You have to sign a waiver form if you want to go ahead with it.

Its just easier to say its personal, trust me, sometimes they cancel transactions for no reason at all!

they are getting paid to move money. the reasons are none of their business. i question them all of the time if they do something out of the ordinary. i have spoken to more than one person in charge there in the past. i have even had them hand out counterfit american money to my wife in south america and made them take it back. dealing with large companys is not a issue for me. and as far as useing somebody else if they get stupid? thats not a problem either. i have had many dealings with them in the past and they have always ended up doing what i told them to do.

Hello everyone. Here is Ruby.

I am very sorry for my delay. I couldn't visit RWG last night. I will post more picture. I moved house, there was no wide band. I used the other people's pc. So please pardon if there is a little delay.

I saw some members had so many trouble in my payment term. I do hope I can accept PP in China! I turst eveyone here. The only one reason is China national and finance policy. Maybe I can accept it in the future. I still work hard on this.

Today is Sunday here. Tomorrow is Monday. I will stop this sepecial offer. Please pardon for me. The price will be back to $240+shipping cost. My profit couldn't cover the cost if there is some unlucky things happen ( such as watch will be seized or broken ) I would like to offer more sepecial price to you in the future. Yet up to now, 3 members have sent payment to me. I so appraciate them. I am very happy even there was no 20 members. It means you are all try to accept me. :Jumpy:

I suggest you guys to open a MB account. MB accept bank account. I assure you will like to do business with me ,and will do more business. You will enjoy shopping from Ruby. If you are sure to purchase this watch please send an email to me before Monday. I wil still offer this price to you, because I can think you have placed an order just need time to send money. And I will keep the correct one watch in stock to wait for you. I do hate to charge you more money to send via WU. But ,yes, I prefer WU. :p

If you send an email after Monday, please, I will be very sorry, I only accept $240+shipping cost. I have to keep my words. I will do whatever what I said. Ruby has the credit of never breaking her word.

I saw some friends said I didn't reply their email. Please pardon. Our time is different. And I have to reply over 50 piece emails every morning. I always go out to send package at afternoon. Sometimes I will forget your email. And sometimes the email will be lost in somewhere, both of us didn't receive each other's email. Please take pians to resend the email. I am so sorry about this. :black_eye:

Thank you so much!

All the best to you all!

Ruby :):D

Edited by ruby

I never use WU in the U.K. because they charge ridiculous amounts to do very little work in the transfer of a simple amount of money one lpace to another!

I see very little incentive to get involved in this offer at the price stated as it will soon be common place with all our dealers with guarantees on the movement used and more simple payment options given. :blink:

I never use WU in the U.K. because they charge ridiculous amounts to do very little work in the transfer of a simple amount of money one lpace to another!

I see very little incentive to get involved in this offer at the price stated as it will soon be common place with all our dealers with guarantees on the movement used and more simple payment options given. :blink:

the movement was only a very small part of the garantees.