When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

I opened a moneybookers account a few months ago and was given a very silly 70 pounds credit limit. What am I supposed to do with that!!

What other guarantees were given that the other dealers do not offer?

Funny, my limit is €10,000

Maybe the limit get raised after you verify yourself.

Edited by eLiNK

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I opened a moneybookers account a few months ago and was given a very silly 70 pounds credit limit. What am I supposed to do with that!!

What other guarantees were given that the other dealers do not offer?

i don't know exactly how all the other dealers handle seizers, lost or damaged or poor quality watches. but i know what happened to me. i had 4 watches seized that i ordered from a very popular dealer and had to pay 50% plus shipping to get them resent so 1,000.00 worth of watches ended up costing me 1,563.00. when i mentioned it on rwg1 i was told to suck it up. that was standard procedure and quit complainig because i wasn't dealing with wal-mart.

ruby guarantees you will receive your item, period. it will be in new undamaged condition and will be the quality she told you it was or she will replace it, period.

every time i read where somebody has a problem and is trying to get it corrected it's always very popular to tell the person the same thing i was told. what do you expect? you didn't buy from wal-mart bla bla bla.

she openly states this ploicy in her posts. i haven't seen any other dealer put this in writing as a policy for all customers. some may have this policy but i know for a fact not all do this for all customers because i lost alot of money over this type of thing. these costs will not be incurred buy her customers.

this is as close to dealing with a normal business with normal business practices as we will ever see in our hobby. for me that is worth the cost of wu for obvious reasons.

if you have any other questions regarding how she does business send her a e-mail and she will explain it.

i like knowing i don't have to worry. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i don't know exactly how all the other dealers handle seizers, lost or damaged or poor quality watches. but i know what happened to me. i had 4 watches seized that i ordered from a very popular dealer and had to pay 50% plus shipping to get them resent so 1,000.00 worth of watches ended up costing me 1,563.00. when i mentioned it on rwg1 i was told to suck it up. that was standard procedure and quit complainig because i wasn't dealing with wal-mart.

ruby guarantees you will receive your item, period. it will be in new undamaged condition and will be the quality she told you it was or she will replace it, period.

every time i read where somebody has a problem and is trying to get it corrected it's always very popular to tell the person the same thing i was told. what do you expect? you didn't buy from wal-mart bla bla bla.

she openly states this ploicy in her posts. i haven't seen any other dealer put this in writing as a policy for all customers. some may have this policy but i know for a fact not all do this for all customers because i lost alot of money over this type of thing. these costs will not be incurred buy her customers.

this is as close to dealing with a normal business with normal business practices as we will ever see in our hobby. for me that is worth the cost of wu for obvious reasons.

if you have any other questions regarding how she does business send her a e-mail and she will explain it.

i like knowing i don't have to worry. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just sure wish she could do a BRUSHED bracelet instead of a polished bracelet. Those polished bracelets are quite shiny and the brushed look is very nice on these breitlings. Anyone seen a navitimer rep with a brushed bracelet, does it exist?

I just sure wish she could do a BRUSHED bracelet instead of a polished bracelet. Those polished bracelets are quite shiny and the brushed look is very nice on these breitlings. Anyone seen a navitimer rep with a brushed bracelet, does it exist?

Watch this. I'm going to pre-empt hk45ca ...

Have you asked her if she can get you this other bracelet?

hk45ca, how did I do? :D

I never use WU in the U.K. because they charge ridiculous amounts to do very little work in the transfer of a simple amount of money one lpace to another!

Being honest, i work as an agent for them, and they charge WAY too much for what they do.

But their service is primarily aimed at people who need to get money sent abroad ASAP, hence why its available for collection 10 minutes after you send it.

The fees i agree are ridiculous, but we are thinking of the fees in relation to what we're sending money for, to purchase items.

To the person who is stuck in a foreign country with no money, Western Union is a godsend!

BTW can't you use a type of paper to give your polished bracelet a brushed look?

That's of course in the event Ruby cant get the brushed bracelet.

use 3m scotch bright. use in straite even strokes the lenght of the bracelet. same procedure for repairing scratches in your brushed bracetet. i've never seen a navi or bently that was brushed instead of polished. if you order one from her tell her you want a extra bracelet incase you don't like it. i ordered leather and ss for mine so i would have the proper deployment buckle for mine when i get a nice leather strap for it.

use 3m scotch bright. use in straite even strokes the lenght of the bracelet. same procedure for repairing scratches in your brushed bracetet. i've never seen a navi or bently that was brushed instead of polished. if you order one from her tell her you want a extra bracelet incase you don't like it. i ordered leather and ss for mine so i would have the proper deployment buckle for mine when i get a nice leather strap for it.

How much would an extra leather band cost? out of curiosity?

This is the brushed bracelet that comes on the original: http://cgi.ebay.com/Breitling-50th-Anniver...1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm not sure exactly how much it was . i placed a large order. i ordered the brietling with both bands, a ladies rolex masterpeice and a beautiful leather cristan dior hand bag for my wife. when i use wu i find out where the cut off points are for the charges of sending money and i maximize my amount of purchases. for instance if i send 220.00 it is 14.00 but if i send 500.00 it is still 14.00. all of her products are excellent quality so it is not hard to do some 1 stop shopping. lol

just send her a e-mail and ask her how much a extra band is and she will find out.

that 50 anniversery navi is all brushed stainless. are you going to brush the case also?

Wow, what a thread! It's like watching a bunch of 12 year old boys discovering they can see pubic hair in one of the ladies underwear shots in the Sears catalogue, climbing all over eachother trying to get their hands on as many copies as possible.

Give it some time, faults will be identified, there will be plenty to go around, someone will get their hands on one that doesn't work out of the box, the straps will be shitty etc.......

Looks like Josh has plenty and with good pics

Wow, what a thread! It's like watching a bunch of 12 year old boys discovering they can see pubic hair in one of the ladies underwear shots in the Sears catalogue, climbing all over eachother trying to get their hands on as many copies as possible.

Give it some time, faults will be identified, there will be plenty to go around, someone will get their hands on one that doesn't work out of the box, the straps will be shitty etc.......

Looks like Josh has plenty and with good pics

i am not expecting the strap to be great. that was the easiest to get the deployment bucke with the logos.

I wanted to get in on this, but I can not get moneybookers to accept my perfectly good credit card, and the time I tried to see if there was a WU facility to make a transfer originating from the web, I had no luck with their website in the least. . . Was it bad luck on both accounts, or am I just a dolt?!?!? :bangin:

So, um, which Sears catalog are you talking about? I've checked the current one... :p

I wanted to get in on this, but I can not get moneybookers to accept my perfectly good credit card, and the time I tried to see if there was a WU facility to make a transfer originating from the web, I had no luck with their website in the least. . . Was it bad luck on both accounts, or am I just a dolt?!?!? :bangin:

I couldn't get them to accept either of the two visa cards I tried.

I was able to use a credit card at western union's web site. $34 in WU fees later :wounded1: , my payment was sent. I used the "Money in Minutes" option. I had to call a toll free number and verify all my info, but the transferred cash was supposedly available for Ruby within 5 minutes.

Good luck,

Russ

haha you guys are fighting for a holy grail watch that might not even exist.. and from an unknown vender/dealer. trusty (and jos) show up and say they can offer the same deal at the same price point! duh doesnt take a genius to know where to send you money. i have trustys and i just got Pauls.. guess whos was less $$$ also guess who has better customer service?? wanna save $$ go with paul.. wanna get the lastest scoop and a fast reply go with trusty. just my 2c =)

Guest aclaimsman

"Wow, what a thread! It's like watching a bunch of 12 year old boys discovering they can see pubic hair in one of the ladies underwear shots in the Sears catalogue, climbing all over eachother trying to get their hands on as many copies as possible."

I couldn't have said it any better, how funny! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by aclaimsman

Dear guys,

Just to check in here for a while and give you some facts.

Firstly, the models listed (with pictures from Ruby) is Navitimer from another factory. Just checked yesterday afternoon at the maker for this. The movement is crappy. Asia 7750 19,800bph. I had spoken to the maker and I will like to say that this movement is not good and there will be problems later on with this lowest end Asia 7750 movement.

There are currently 2 factories manufacturing the Breitlings Navis. One is the one which Ruby is selling (the ones with Asia 7750 19,800 bph and the other factory is the one who produced the Breitling Bentley GTs...they had made Breitling Navis long before the rest did and had always been selling very well.

It's your call... If you want the better Breitling Navitimers with Asia 7750 21,600 or 28,800bph, I will be willing to step in to discuss with the maker and see what I can provide for you guys..

Thanks and have a great day!

Andrew

Is it possible to get us only the correct dials (with white and not shiny subdials) for a good price? I have 3 Navitimers now... I would gladly buy 3 correct dials and maybe 3 28,880 bhp asia 7750...

It's funny how josh and Andrew were quick to trash this watch as a piece of [censored] 19000 bph from a shitty factory they didn't use. As soon as it was confirmed that this was in fact the latest 28k version, the tune changed, "this is the same watch we've been selling for months, we just didn't tell anybody".

Give your heads a shake guys, Ruby was the first to have this watch, and she offered it here at a price that josh and andrew will never offer ($220) shipped and guaranteed!

This was a great deal, if you missed it, too bad! Don't try and tell me this is what josh and andrew offer, because its not!

It's funny how josh and Andrew were quick to trash this watch as a piece of [censored] 19000 bph from a shitty factory they didn't use. As soon as it was confirmed that this was in fact the latest 28k version, the tune changed, "this is the same watch we've been selling for months, we just didn't tell anybody".

Give your heads a shake guys, Ruby was the first to have this watch, and she offered it here at a price that josh and andrew will never offer ($220) shipped and guaranteed!

This was a great deal, if you missed it, too bad! Don't try and tell me this is what josh and andrew offer, because its not!

the watch had not been being made for months. the one with the crappy movement had been out for months and ruby scooped them and they freaked out.