When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

Ok thanks!!! I like her price but I want a blue face and I dont know if she has one? Also I just like the ease of using paypal with Andrew.

yes, i understand that perfectly. i'm not shure that trusty or the people he is talking to knows that ruby sells both versions of this watch. you can tell by looking at them if it is the new version. look at the ones on her photo bucket. she has both. this sale is for the new ones not the old version.

you would have to ask her about the dial colors. i did not do this because i ordered a white one.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If she says its 28,800 bph...then I have nothing to say. Any pics of the movement for The Zigmeister to dissect?

Seeing as The Zigmeister is on holiday, I can offer the Pugwash Photo Test method.

This is a 7750@28:

100558-26351.jpg

If your Navitimer beats like that, it's a 7750@28. If it doesn't align with the 1/4 second markers, it's not.

Seeing as The Zigmeister is on holiday, I can offer the Pugwash Photo Test method.

This is a 7750@28:

100561-26349.jpg

If your Navitimer beats like that, it's a 7750@28. If it doesn't align with the 1/4 second markers, it's not.

Pugs! you never cease to amaze me! great info! :victory:

Alex

yes, i understand that perfectly. i'm not shure that trusty or the people he is talking to knows that ruby sells both versions of this watch. you can tell by looking at them if it is the new version. look at the ones on her photo bucket. she has both. this sale is for the new ones not the old version.

you would have to ask her about the dial colors. i did not do this because i ordered a white one.

Do you happen to have her email so I could ask about the dial? Thanks

My watch guy just mentioned that the 28.8 high beat 7750 will have slightly less power than the 21.8 version. What this results in is more slowdown on the main clock when the chrono is running since this movement is underpowered for all the stuff it has to do.

I don't know if this is the issue, but the new 7750/28.800 movement that I have in my new TAG Link doesn't suffer from this problem. I kept the chronos running for 48 hours straight and the watch was dead-on accurate during the whole time.

I don't know if this is the issue, but the new 7750/28.800 movement that I have in my new TAG Link doesn't suffer from this problem. I kept the chronos running for 48 hours straight and the watch was dead-on accurate during the whole time.

Your Link is in 12-9-6 7750 configuration. No added dials.

The Navi is in 3-6-9 7753 layout with added cogs. Cogs means drag and drag saps power.

Your Link is in 12-9-6 7750 configuration. No added dials.

The Navi is in 3-6-9 7753 layout with added cogs. Cogs means drag and drag saps power.

Yeah... didn't thought about that. :blink:

Strange that they're not doing the new Navi reps with 12-9-6 then. Maybe the genuine Navis aren't in production with that arrangement anymore... not even any "special" models? One more reason to wait the Chronomat. :lol:

Sign me in :wub:

I'm still in. But there are two things which have to be cleared: what about the difference between the white and the black dialed Navi, Andrew mentioned? What type of movement is recommended for this new version of Navitimers and which movement is offered by whom?

I think, that these questions are interesting for everybody in here...

It is a significant irritation for me when dealers show multiple views of a beautiful watch, but fails to show a single picture of the movement. Am I the only one here that believes a clear picture of the movement is just as important as a pictures of the outside of a watch? What is inside the case is just as big a consideration to me as what the outside looks like. A offer with a good picture of the movement is most likely to activate my "buy me now" impulse.

It is a significant irritation for me when dealers show multiple views of a beautiful watch, but fails to show a single picture of the movement. Am I the only one here that believes a clear picture of the movement is just as important as a pictures of the outside of a watch? What is inside the case is just as big a consideration to me as what the outside looks like. A offer with a good picture of the movement is most likely to activate my "buy me now" impulse.

I am totally agree with you on that point. That is the reason why there is a debate from Andrew about the movement. I don't think Ruby mentioned what movement came with her latest Navitimer. I am still in with either dealer within the price range of $200-@220 for as long as it comes with the new asia 7750. If Andrew can produce the same watch as Ruby i would go with Andrew because of the convience of paypal.

I had a small email conversation with Josh also regarding this version. His story was the same as Andrew's. Trashy movement and not as good as the versions they currently have. Know I'm not taking anything away from Ruby I don't know her, and some poeple who've dealt with her seem pleased. But my instinct says stay with Andrew or Josh. I've never been screwed by them, they're honest and know their stuff. If it were better they'd have it already. Just look at the PAM 187. When that first came out there was a frenzy only one guy selling it. Then in no time both Andrew and Josh had it too. Not to meniton the Josh could undercut Ruby's price but wouldn't touch that model due to inferior movement.

I'm out...not to mention after you factor back in WU fee's it's $260 at least. I'm not just buying the watch but also the person selling it to me.

Hello everyone.

Here is Ruby. This is my first time to come here. I so appraciate you all talk about me and my watches. I saw so much my old customers here. Thank you so much your kindly words! :D

I know you are the fans of Navitimer. Please turst me, I only offer the best version to my customer. If the watches are not so good as I said or as the picture, you can send back to me. I refound your full money-no question! You are no risk do business with me. You know, I am a new dealer,but I also have good repulation as Joshua or Andrew. It is not a name! Yes, I knew them. They are all very good dealer. Please everyone,give me a aopportunity also give you a chance to know another good dealer besides Joshua and Andrew.

I offer $220 including shipping cost to you all. As usual, I accept WU and moneybookers. If you like WU and moneybookers. You can send the payment via this way. Before shipping, I will take picture of your watch for your confirmation. If you don't like, you can cancle the order anytime. I promises I won't pick up any payment before shipping!

If you only accept PP, I will give you one of my good friend's PP account. You can send payment via this account and he will WU me.

I can send the package via EMS or DHL. Anyway, I will select the best and the safest way to send your package. I offer all my after-sale service. If the watches will be sized, I will resend one right way. I will check your status everyday and tell you how's your package going. Trust me! You won't be disappointed! You will like to do business with me. Because I put my heart and mind to do this business!

Part of the customer want to see the movement. I will post some picture on this forum asap. I just moved my house. Give me some time.

To offer you all the best watches and service is my sincere hope!

Thanks your reading. My English is not my mother langue. Hoping you know my heart.

Thanks again!

All the best to you!

Ruby :D

I had a small email conversation with Josh also regarding this version. His story was the same as Andrew's. Trashy movement and not as good as the versions they currently have. Know I'm not taking anything away from Ruby I don't know her, and some poeple who've dealt with her seem pleased. But my instinct says stay with Andrew or Josh. I've never been screwed by them, they're honest and know their stuff. If it were better they'd have it already. Just look at the PAM 187. When that first came out there was a frenzy only one guy selling it. Then in no time both Andrew and Josh had it too. Not to meniton the Josh could undercut Ruby's price but wouldn't touch that model due to inferior movement.

I'm out...not to mention after you factor back in WU fee's it's $260 at least. I'm not just buying the watch but also the person selling it to me.

the watch is 220.00. it cost you 40.00 to send 220.00? where do you live? i sent ruby 500.00 last friday wu and it was 14.00. it won't be anywhere near 260.00