When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally A New Generation Of Navitimer Reps?

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you for the welcome, daclothe!, multi-max!!

It has been awhile..

but then, in the world of forums, the only time that

counts is

the time it takes

the replica to arrive..

Cheers!

Klink

Life is Good!

@klink

i thought you weren't posting here anymore, but welcome back!

...Is anyone else out there, shaking their head, saying "I knew it...I knew it..."

I never want anyone to get hosed but.... an unreviewed watch at a too good to be true price from a sincere but unproven dealer?????? Not something I would have been jumping all over.

Well, sorry guys if I haven't stressed that enough

but the Navitimer I presented the other day is from Ruby

We've talked quite a lot about this watch on RWI so I didn't think it could be of any use to post the review on RWG2.

Edited by eLiNK

thank you for the welcome, daclothe!, multi-max!!

It has been awhile..

but then, in the world of forums, the only time that

counts is

the time it takes

the replica to arrive..

Cheers!

Klink

Life is Good!

Hey Klink, que tal amigo?

Long time no see - your presence has been missed, would be good to have you around if you are that way inclined!

Has anyone confirmed the size of the Navitimer reps? Josh's website states that they are 40mm while another member advised that his Navitimer from Ruby was 42mm. The gen is 41.8mm. Can nayone through any light on this? I want to buy a rep 6, 9, 12 layout, preferably without the 'Fighter' caseback' with its spelling errors, so that I can use a genuine dial and Swiss movement. Josh has told me that a Swiss 7750 will not fit his rep, but I find this hard to believe.

Just got email from Ruby that the lastest generation of Navitimer with black dial and stickmarker was finally available and shipped to me earlier today.

I asked her for a picture of it and here it is. Any opions from our Navi experts out there:

post-806-1156443271_thumb.jpg

Just got email from Ruby that the lastest generation of Navitimer with black dial and stickmarker was finally available and shipped to me earlier today.

I asked her for a picture of it and here it is. Any opions from our Navi experts out there:

post-806-1156443271_thumb.jpg

Is it just a lighting anomaly, or does that 3 o'clock subdial look like the older (rep) style, and the 6 and 9 o'clock subdials look more like the genuine article and like the more recent high quality reps? Hopefully it's just lighting, or just me. . . :blink:

Is it just a lighting anomaly, or does that 3 o'clock subdial look like the older (rep) style, and the 6 and 9 o'clock subdials look more like the genuine article and like the more recent high quality reps? Hopefully it's just lighting, or just me. . . :blink:

it's the lighting. i have the white navi and the dials are the same you can't see the details as good on the black one because of the color being dark. i see the same features on this black one as my white one it's just more diffacult to see.

Hi guys, has anyone else received their Navitimer from Ruby yet? I was told that due to more vigorous inspections at the Guangzhou customs, my item is being routed to another city for mailing... I was given an EMS tracking number, but after 5 days, the number has to be inputted onto the system???

Has anyone else received their little package yet? :)

Hi guys, has anyone else received their Navitimer from Ruby yet? I was told that due to more vigorous inspections at the Guangzhou customs, my item is being routed to another city for mailing... I was given an EMS tracking number, but after 5 days, the number has to be inputted onto the system???

Has anyone else received their little package yet? :)

yes, i received mine and it is killer! i posted a reveiw and some pics in the dealer reveiw section. do not worry, all of the dealers are having the same problems with shipping but they know what they are doing. you will receive your watch and i am shure you will be as happy with it as i am with mine. :D

Can those members who have already received their watches post some pictures please, and confirm the case daimeter and dial daimeter. I have a genuine dial but it is approx 2mm larger than my 40mm 'Fighters' series rep so won't fit.

mine is posted in the dealer reveiw section. i posted it the day i received mine.

Looks like I'm the only one still waiting... :( payment was sent on August 17th, 2006, but due to lack of inventory, Ruby advised that it was finally sent on August 26th, albeit through another city other than Guangzhou. I have the EMS tracking number, but it doesn't show up on their website. Am now getting a bit anxious, any input?

Looks like I'm the only one still waiting... :( payment was sent on August 17th, 2006, but due to lack of inventory, Ruby advised that it was finally sent on August 26th, albeit through another city other than Guangzhou. I have the EMS tracking number, but it doesn't show up on their website. Am now getting a bit anxious, any input?
everything is good, if there is a problem she will resend.

i sent some things to china on 8-21-06 and they have not arrived either. that is normall, tomarrow will be 2 weeks and it will be there by the end of the week. my tracking number just shows that it was accepted at the post office when i gave it to them. everytime i send something out of this country this is how it works so it can defiantly happen the other way around

bottom line?it can take up to 4 weeks and tracking numbers are worthless.

Yes, i have input... Some customs officer is wearing a slick looking breitling now... YOURS

I am in exactly the same boat. Black dial was not available due to lack of inventory so on and so forth....Tracking number was given but was not shown on EMS website. I am as clueless as you are. I Think this take way too long.