When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

strap combos for PVD PAM's

dadog13

Soon I should receive my PAM028 which I managed to pick up this week...

I have some ideas for the strap and I have looked around the forum through numerous posts...I am still undecided between a couple of choices, light tan, vintage tan, PAV style from SD, gunny serie 74, olive green...others...

what is your favorite choice? post some pics, let's see them!

Frogman PRE-V seems a nice choice as well...

Edited by dadog13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dluddy...nice variety of straps in your collection...

I forgot the CH I from GS...that's a nice one, however lately the RED12 orange tan is a little bit nicer plus the CH is not available at the moment and the used one runs more than RED12's new strap...

I like as well the other Greg strap you posted a pic (Greg Olivio)...I suppose it's from his new line?

FGD... I've searched and couldn't find any info on the strap you posted. Is he still around? I really like this one.

I believe those are sold out fro quiet some time and you can find metta's only on the 2nd hand market...

@all - thanks for the great ideas!

Have to agree tan PAV is a classic! Otherwise tan to cognac colors seem to pop the most.

Here's an inbound frankenstrap that I had Zack(Red12) put together for me -this will be going on my Pre-A 009.

IMG_5833_800x600.jpg

I thought the new Dirk olive/brown shark would be nice but the color is too chocolate and seems flat paired with the PVD -just my 2 cents.