When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Server News

Admin

Well, as some of might have read over at TRC; I'm putting the server back online because I received notice from the techs at the datacenter that the rwg-server now should work properly. Apparently they have recieved a batch of servers with faulty ram-controllers on the motherboard. This was also the case with the replacement motherboards they had onsite, so no matter what they did (replace motherboard or replace server) took care of the problem. This matter should now be resolved, but I I'm not so sure about this. So, I'm putting rwg.cc back online again, for some "stress-testing" I'll be monitoring the resources on the server for the next couple of hours to see how things are working out. The process of moving to a new server will be going on in the background until I am convinced they have fixed our problems.

That watch is really starting to grow on me ...

I would be really worried if things started to grow on me...Maybe you should see a doctor...

then again....watches growing on you can be all bad, at least not when you can harvest them :blink:

:p

Well, things are looking good so far. *Admin keeping his fingers crossed*

Many thanks Admin.

I hope the masses appreciate that you have been working your proverbial butt off to get these problems resolved. I for one am amazed that you find the time every day to attend to this place and TRC. Much kudos to you my man. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now go and have a lie down.............that's an order.............sort of. :blush:

JTB

I'm going to break a confidence here, we in Admin know that Thomas has had around 16hrs sleep in the past four days, just understand one thing folks when the server starts acting up just be thankful that Thomas is our Admin.

No one and I mean no one will work harder to keep giving you guy's your dailey fix of RWG.

Ken

I'm going to break a confidence here, we in Admin know that Thomas has had around 16hrs sleep in the past four days, just understand one thing folks when the server starts acting up just be thankful that Thomas is our Admin. No one and I mean no one will work harder to keep giving you guy's your dailey fix of RWG.

OI, KEN! What happens in Vegas......

In all fairness, It should be noted that I have not been wwrking on the server issues all this time, but the server problems takes time of my "regular" schedule and domestic tasks, so there has been little sleep these last few days, yes. But I guess thats all part of the "job" ;)