When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How old are you?

P4GTR

54 members have voted

1. 1. What age bracket do you fall into?

• Under 18
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-44
    • 45-54
    • 55+

ubi is 32 :)

...And coolfire is right behind at 31... till the end of the year, that is! :p

37. Man... time goes so fast. :thumbdown:'

But then again my grandmother is 91 and she still gives me money for candy. :D

:lol: Then again, that is because you spent all your money on watches, eh? :bangin:

it's not the age, it's the mileage...R

+1 :Jumpy:

turning 24 in November

but i feel like im turning 40 :black_eye:

Feeling like Hetfield? :p

35...start feeling old when girls in their 20's call me sir :wounded1:

Well, they started calling me sir when i was 25!

:lol: Then again, that is because you spent all your money on watches, eh? :bangin:

No... because she has Alzheimer's. :D

Not a laughing matter really, but our whole family has gotten used to it pretty well and there's a lot of humor in it... I think that's the best way to take it, really.

I went to visit her to the hospital once (she had broken her arm) and she asked who I am. Then I explained to her that I'm (my real name) I saw something happening... but then she asked "how come you are so big?" :D She probably only remembers me when I was 5 years old or something. She still calls me "nice boy". When you're pushing 40 you only think it's flattering. When someone called you "boy" when you were 25, you took it almost like an insult. Weird how things change, eh?

No... because she has Alzheimer's. :D

Not a laughing matter really, but our whole family has gotten used to it pretty well and there's a lot of humor in it... I think that's the best way to take it, really.

I went to visit her to the hospital once (she had broken her arm) and she asked who I am. Then I explained to her that I'm (my real name) I saw something happening... but then she asked "how come you are so big?" :D She probably only remembers me when I was 5 years old or something. She still calls me "nice boy". When you're pushing 40 you only think it's flattering. When someone called you "boy" when you were 25, you took it almost like an insult. Weird how things change, eh?

Kinda reminds me of my grandma too...

Who's 87 & has Alzheimer's too. She only remembers me as that university student who has just graduated...and keeps asking me whether i have found a job...

And yes, it is all about perception on the age issue... :p

I'm 40...but feel like I'm 24.

When I examine my hobbies closer (training/sports, video games, rock music)... well, nothing has really changed since I was 12. I even play some of the same arcade games in MAME.

When I meet with my old friends we often go back to those teenage years. I think it was emotionally the most important time of your life. Every day was different and the life was one big adventure. When you're 30, 40... well... you have seen it all, done it all.

But I wouldn't want to be 17 anymore. It was very stressful.

Maybe a few weeks though.... :D

When I examine my hobbies closer (training/sports, video games, rock music)... well, nothing has really changed since I was 12. I even play some of the same arcade games in MAME.

When I meet with my old friends we often go back to those teenage years. I think it was emotionally the most important time of your life. Every day was different and the life was one big adventure. When you're 30, 40... well... you have seen it all, done it all.

But I wouldn't want to be 17 anymore. It was very stressful.

Maybe a few weeks though.... :D

Ah Mame ... I love that :tu: Hoping it will run like it does on linux on the new Nokia N900 :tu:

I love Shinobi and WrestleFest - still unbeaten on WrestleFest from the days it was in the arcade !

@Chronus: For me the most important games in MAME are the Atari vector games: Star Wars, Gravitar, Space Duel, Tempest, Quantum and The Empire Strikes back.

For some reason the vector games really stroke me when I was a kid. Those games still look great because the graphics weren't "striking" but 100% practical.

Damn this was an insanely amazing game (and still is). Too bad the yoke controller for MAME is too expensive.

223391065_29e52192f1.jpg