When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Am I going crazy?

offshore

@ freddy,

The admin team are aware of a number of issues, although this is the 1st I have known of a problem with the time.

Unfortunately, Admin is the one who does all the board maintenance, and of late, he has been "Up to his eyeballs in alligators", with personal/business work. So we can only bring these issues to his notice, and hope he finds time to look at them. The recent upgrade consumed huge amounts of his time, so we must understand that he needs to catch up with "real life" stuff, and help feed his family.

O/S

It's actually much simpler than that... ever since O/S had that little tryst with Miss Understood and posted the photos to the Mods area he's been in (cough) timeout.

Sheesh,.... A guy tries to add some positive and useful discourse to this place, and whadda we get for our trouble........a whole bunch of smartarsesnea.gif

As for you Nanug, troublemaker and rumour monger extraordinaire; a few home truths about your behaviour at the recent revamped forum staff party, including those shots you took on the copying machine....(and I HAVE pics,) should quieten you down.

So please recant those untruths...or ALL will be revealed!

Offshore

It's actually much simpler than that... ever since O/S had that little tryst with Miss Understood and posted the photos to the Mods area he's been in (cough) timeout.

Sheesh,.... A guy tries to add some positive and useful discourse to this place, and whadda we get for our trouble........a whole bunch of smartarsesnea.gif

As for you Nanug, troublemaker and rumour monger extraordinaire; a few home truths about your behaviour at the recent revamped forum staff party, including those shots you took on the copying machine....(and I HAVE pics,) should quieten you down.

So please recant those untruths...or ALL will be revealed!

Offshore

Sheeesh! could you gentlemen please take this to the Mods' forum? I don't see why we have to suffer this.

OT

Yes, and this explains some things; for instance, why 'Lanikai' keeps heading up 'Today's Top Posters'. Apparantly a 'Today' in the Pacific Zone is 30 hrs. Whereas in the Eastern Zone it is only 4.

I'm going back to 'quality' over 'quantity'. And they never heard from 'Demsey' again..................

• 2 weeks later...