When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thrusday W>C

lanikai

This watch is changing my perception of what I think is 'my style'. Initially thinking it was too small for my taste, it's grown on me greatly. I'm beginning to appreciate this traditional classic,

A bad shot but it's the nubmariner for Thursday:

noob-pearl-fix.jpg

*Edit:* p.s. What exactly is the "GW" mentioned above?

This watch is changing my perception of what I think is 'my style'. Initially thinking it was too small for my taste, it's grown on me greatly. I'm beginning to appreciate this traditional classic,

A bad shot but it's the nubmariner for Thursday:

noob-pearl-fix.jpg

The "Natural Evolution" of watch collecting MMD .. :) .. I think we all go through that given time..

it does look good on your wrist !!

AC

Lani

*Edit:* p.s. What exactly is the "GW" mentioned above?

Great white, as opposed to double red or red seadweller

Me today i have a black bird, not the one shown here as this is my old one that Michael Allen messed up but my new one from Jmarin

that i am yet to

DSC00745.jpg

Why are so many of you regulars re-quoting entire pic threads just to add a line or 2 of comments? :thumbdown:

Well, perhaps it's because a comment like: I really like the composition and placement of the first pic" or, "That color dial is one of my favorites" makes no sense without a Pic. ref........or, I am just lazy:-)

Well, I agree with Freddy and I know BT does too!

A while ago we spent some time, a lot of time actualy, to clean those quotes when only one photo was usefull.

Even worse, some are quoting an entire post with loads of photos and do not even comment one of them...only replying to the OP with a :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Quoting ALL pics is slowing down the forum.

So, if you want to comment a pic just quote that one ...

Does that make sense or am I too picky ?

Sorry :(

Well, perhaps it's because a comment like: I really like the composition and placement of the first pic" or, "That color dial is one of my favorites" makes no sense without a Pic. ref........or, I am just lazy:-)

Not to nit-pik, but, in most cases, if you want to include some context (a good idea) just quote a line or 2 of the text that accompanied the OP's pics. We will all get the message without having to scroll half a page to read the few words at the end.