When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristies 27/10/2009

Andei3000

Damn!..........our wristies have been slow lately! It's late Tues. morning and I'm just the 2nd one to post? Very sad! :cry2:

Anyho....wearing the Gray Skyland on Black Rubber Racer this Tues.:

skygray.jpg

skygraywrst.jpg

Apologies for the poor pic but this is straight out of the package onto my wrist.

Inspired by By-Tor's great review

Aquired through Precious Times' excellent service

Delivered by Royal Mail (thanks for going back to work today guys just to deliver my new TAG)

IMG_0788.jpg

Nice pics guys. Andei...slick!!

Love that OR on the Skyland Hike...I think I should get one of those...but for the price of the strap, I can almost get a new UN MMD. :D

Get the UN MMD! You won't regret it! I'm lovin' mine! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My new SOSF inspired by Lani's posting a while back! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks Ronin!!! I love this one! :wub:

DSC_0869.jpg

What happened to the PAM love? It ended already? hmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn......................not a good sign :cry2:

What happened to the PAM love? It ended already? hmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn......................not a good sign :cry2:

No worries Hike, the PAM love will never, ever die! Just need to break in my newest acquisition! :whistling:

@ Lani....thanks brah! I am having a lot of fun with the not-so-old camera now!

Not exactly a wrist shot (like there's ever any huge changes from me anyway :lol: ) but this was a project I did this afternoon. The dial is regular printer paper, colored with a Sharpie, and lumed with Night Color. The lume was like painting with cottage cheese, dried very inconsistently, so needed several coats, and pretty much looks like junk... But, it glows in the dark, so at least I won't be woken up in the morning to be asked what the time is :victory:

IMG_0694.jpg