When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Your Favorite Rep

Utheman

Post pics of your favorite rep. I'm sure this has been done before, but what the heck...

There are 3 rules:

1. You can only pick one (this will drive some of the members crazy I'm sure)

2. It has to be a rep. Doesn't matter if it's franken, super-duper-ultra-franken, or JOOTB - as long as it's a rep

2. You have to own it yourself

My favorite (as of today): PAM 127 Fiddy

Pam127_01.jpg

I found RWG in a wildass google for Breitling reps a year ago...so its only appropriate that after owning/selling/trading over 50 reps (safe to say over 50!) and with a current collection of 25 (or so!) reps, that this watch is clearly my favorite - especially now after the addition of chieftang's amazing double AR...

i've always felt a connection to the Breitling brand - and this particular model represents me very well...

Breitling Chrono Avenger v1 on Strap-Works 1860 Deluxe dark chocolate with white stitching

ca1l.jpg

ca2n.jpg

ca3.jpg

My 3717 still gets the most wrist time, and it was my first purchase. After picking it up from Bruce79, I got it serviced and did the ETA datewheel swap at the same time, then added a Tourby Strap.

Still want a relume and to send the crystal off to Chief.

3717_new_date.jpg

Edited by tomhorn

I Googled this in '03,

R-W-G.jpg

trying to see if I were scammed by Spam, and could not believe they made a GMT II replica. I Thought about the RWG homepage and that pic for months but figured they were another 'scam review site' and the pic was of a genuine :lol: lol, look at that date mag!

In '04 I joined the forum, met 'Omni' in short order, 'Eddie Lee' soon after and the rest were history...........

Not my best, nor my first, but my fav;

RLX.jpg

GMT.jpg

GMT.jpg

That's the watch which inspired me to 'get creative' with reps :)

This is my favorite for a few reasons.

DSCN2590.jpg

DSCN2594.jpg

Experiences while wearing it (at least, while wearing the case...) the fact the model is not a common sight in the rep world, and of course, that the dial was a gift, are all contributory reasons as to why it's my favorite, but the main reason, is that I assembled the watch myself, with only the case, crown and bezel being original to when the watch was first purchased, and looked thus...

DSCN1092.jpg

Even though it is a work in progress, and my DRSD dial for it has arrived, there is something about this that I can't take my eyes off. Someday it will be a completed DRSD, but even in SRSD form I like it. It has only been on my wrist for about 4 hours in the year I have had it.

34117743.jpg

36508684.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear into ADs, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_8856.jpg

This is my favorite rep to post on gen forums, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_8495.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear to gen GTG's, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_2516.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear in public, which I like to pass off as gen to random passersby and misc. acquaintances:

IMG_7343.jpg

This is my favorite rep to list on eBay, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_5518.jpg

Not really :lol:

:)

Of years ago and days of magic filled the air....

My favorite rep does not come without a story.

I got one of Davids first 202a`s.

Off it went to Vac for the Winter of a long time ago.

The watch was done finally after many months of back and forth bantering, and some late night hops inspired phone conversations.

What I cherish the most is the friendship that came from it. We always started off talking shop at first, but soon evolved into talking about family and life in general.

Though I don`t keep in touch like I should with my old friend, I do keep his good Karma with me.

My 202a from a long time ago from the Wizard.

0004637lx6.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear into ADs, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_8856.jpg

This is my favorite rep to post on gen forums, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_8495.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear to gen GTG's, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_2516.jpg

This is my favorite rep to wear in public, which I like to pass off as gen to random passersby and misc. acquaintances:

IMG_7343.jpg

This is my favorite rep to list on eBay, which I like to pass off as gen:

IMG_5518.jpg

Not really :lol:

:)

Ha Ha Ha, nice one :lol: