When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DSSD Version ~ Perfect Clones

The 2836 is an ETA.. you need to google that if you are not informed of the movement..

the Rolex Asian Clone is a replicated movement, my Rolex clones are keeping very good time.. and feel good through the crown..we'll see over time how they work.. for me it's about the movement being problematic or not... the rep Rolex movement will not "fool" someone with knowledge..

my opinion for others buying.. buy the eta.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This has been a most extraordinary review and thread. Thank you. I'm sure there will be much more to add as other weigh in on the movement. I'm very interested in hearing what the Great Zigmeister has to say once he has taken apart and evaluated the A3135. It may also be that 316F SS will set a new standard for reps. Great work!

This has been a most extraordinary review and thread. Thank you. I'm sure there will be much more to add as other weigh in on the movement. I'm very interested in hearing what the Great Zigmeister has to say once he has taken apart and evaluated the A3135. It may also be that 316F SS will set a new standard for reps. Great work!

Thank you drobbins.. sounds like a name form the "Hobbit" :)

The movement does feel good through the crown and when kick starting the Power reserve .. but weather that means anything in the grand scheme. I dunno..

with the benefit of the doubt.. the makers are claiming the new steel to be 316F .. I think myself, that it has more chromium in the mix than 316F or L .. having said that,.... I really don't care what it's called or what it really is..aslong as mky wrist doesn't start turning green :lol: the look is fantastic.. and that has been the Achilles Heel of the old rep.. the "look" of the steel, in comparison with the gen.. the rep was always darker and duller.. so for what it is now.. I likes it :wub:

AC/Lani

where do i buy a 316F steel bracelet? from perfect clones the website comes up with joshwatch.com :(

it's common practice for dealers to change domains

this is the new Addy> www.perfect-hour.com

bookmark his site once your in..

email him > perfect88clones@gmail.com

AC/Lani

how long does it take to receive a watch from joshua??? mine has been processing since weds the 9th?? im just so excited i don't have patience to wait

Believe me when I say Josh is fast. It's nearing peak mail period outside of China so expect another couple of days. Depending on where it's coming to...in North America 7-9 days is a good rate. You should have received a tracking number for this. If not...email him and make sure the order went through.

Depending on slow downs...even 2 weeks is still considered quick.

Some parcels sent out express have been taking over a week to be delivered.. due to Weather conditions and the Holiday season... this time of the year is crazy.. some members have reported receiving their parcels 7 days after it left China..

I still haven't gotten a parcel that left last week for Hawaii..

expect it to get slower the closer we get to the 17th... the deadline for Christmas mailing.

AC/L

I have only one parcel and I think it will take twice as long this time of year...

I don't bother even checking tracking.. saves a lot of stress and wondering

And remember, for us in Conus,.. Post Office units have cut back man power and actual units have closed temporarily until the economy improves.. all the variables, will slow down our parcels..

Retailers are making rush order from all over China... so theirs will be priority..

patience.. the parcels in the system NOW will make it before Christmas..

Patience.. is all we can practice. :)

L

I agree with Lani,

Don't worry about tracking, My DSSD showed "left Peoples Republic of China" for about 10 days and suddenly it said "Delivered to local post office" Possibly it was not scanned at POE in New York,or anywhere else down the line until it reached the main PO in Jackson MS. The Post office website says that upgrade information every night, but this time of year I believe it may be every week! Too few good employees, plenty of "Clock riders" and impossible to get rid off the non-productive due to Federal Civil Service Regulatiions. Staff cuts primarily by attrition and reassignment, closed Post offices, all make for mail slowdowns.

Never fear, it will get here........ eventually!

Arthur

Yep, I ordered my DSSD on the 29th, right after reading this awesome review. Andrew shipped it out the next day EMS, it just hit customs this morning. :p Patience is key. :)

Congrtas.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Andrew may be able to source the correct bezel insert for you, but be aware that they did not use the correct "10" insert because too may of them have the pearl off centered.

AC/Lani

Hi, i've just read this review and definitly want to purchase this watch.

But, for now, as josh site isn't working, i'd like to know if this model from andrew ( trusty time) is the same.

http://www.trustywatchguy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=5656

It appears to be, same specifications etc, but just wanna be sure before i pull the trigger.

Does anyone know ?

thanks