When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum software upgraded + new search engine installed

Admin

New version of the forum software has been installed. This is a maintenance release that fixes dozens of bugs, including the really annoying one that doesnt let you mark forums/threads as reads + display issues with emotcons.

Because of this upgrade, you might experience that some of our additional service doesn't work. I will be taking care of this over the next couple of days.

In addition to this, I have installed the same search engine as we previously used. This should give you better and more relevant hits. The search indexes are updated every 15 minutes.

well done...

do you want us to report any "wierdness" to you via this thread?...or another mechanism?...

btw - the reply windows are a little wierd - on threads and pms...

R-

Feel free to report anything wierd in this thread. For me, the reply-windows look like they have always done.

Dunno Dems.. I have Firefox.. no issues here.... even if I reply in the quick box.. as soon as I enter it .. it turns to a full box with Emoticons..

maybe your skills are being tested for "Readers digest" version of posts :lol:

AC/Lani

This is nuts. I don't understand how a different browser could effect how a web page loads? Put it back! Put it back! Put it ba

dunno. Dems.. when I was using explorer.. I had issues with the new upgrade.. I couldn't even enter my message center.. switched to firefox.. better.. actually I like the features on firefox.. and the back up I have much better than expl.

you should give it a try... nothing to loose but your sanity.. :lol:

dunno. Dems.. when I was using explorer.. I had issues with the new upgrade.. I couldn't even enter my message center.. switched to firefox.. better.. actually I like the features on firefox.. and the back up I have much better than expl.

you should give it a try... nothing to loose but your sanity.. :lol:

Thanks dood. Will do!