When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6263 picture thread

tonyp1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaloArchive

Awesome, I've seen a 6263 on a jubilee bracelet. Im getting a bug for a gen rolex of some sort.

Yep, on a ss/gold jubilee :)

img00074200905222135.jpg

Sorry for crappy camera phone pics.

Man...I'm trying to get away from Rolex, but this is really damn tempting...

Do it Gio, then you can step away. If you were to go 'franken', taking into consideration your 'completion standards' of your other Rlx, you know it would be great. A Swan Song.

Nice shots guys!

@ Hike

I like your Croc on that watch, a lot! Not really a 'strap' kind of guy, but for some reason, a 'Daytona' (of any vintage) on hide is classic. May have to try a swap from my GMT Master II rep strap w/deployant to see if I like it. I wonder how hard it would be to source a gen Rlx blk croc/w deployant...............hmmmmmm

GMT.jpg

GMT3.jpg

Hike!!! that is simply amazinggggg

Thanks, my Friend!~ I wish the dial was as "correct" as the shot! That's why I switched it into Black for the correct flat "A" on the "Daytona":

blktonadial1.jpg

Nice shots guys!

@ Hike

I like your Croc on that watch, a lot! Not really a 'strap' kind of guy, but for some reason, a 'Daytona' (of any vintage) on hide is classic. May have to try a swap from my GMT Master II rep strap w/deployant to see if I like it. I wonder how hard it would be to source a gen Rlx blk croc/w deployant...............hmmmmmm

Hey Dems.......I know, big "Character" change when you put a Croc on it! If you do, just remember the 6263 is 19mm on the lugs!

Hike