When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Sea Dweller Progress

panerai153

has anyone gotten any news about the progress of WM9's Sea Dweller project. Website still not showing any replica info, pricing, or order portals. Would be nice if George would give all of us anxious pre order customers some news.

Thanks

I very much doubt WM9 will have this ready before June! Also BK is behind because of the slow speed George usually supplies parts to him on new projects. It will come when it comes guys and will be worth the wait I'm sure. Look how far behind he is on LV and TT projects. The TT only started shipping last week!

X,

Are you getting this info from George, from some secret backdoor to the website, or is this speculation based on the visible progress at the time of the website going down?

Thanks

Purely based on the fact that the TT and LV went so far past their expected delivery dates!

I was hoping that it might be ready by christmas just gone, but if I get it before next christmas then all will be good :lol: lol

Guys I'm new here....brief me up....who's WM9..?

has anyone gotten any news about the progress of WM9's Sea Dweller project. Website still not showing any replica info, pricing, or order portals. Would be nice if George would give all of us anxious pre order customers some news.

Thanks

An artisan rep maker, only interested in perfection. It takes a year+ to bring one of his watches to market, and people who pre-order the watches always complain and go insane while waiting.

He is a dude that makes Rolexes that are not so real, but they look so real that he makes you question why the heck would anybody shell out the Benjamin's for the real thang. He take's his time, but in the end you end up with a product that you don't have to worry about entering an AD with the watch--I wouldn't risk it though. He is getting scary good at it. I think that it's an inside job and he is getting the trade secrets from a clandestine mole.

EDIT: I will not mention names, but I think that I know who he is ;-)

Edited by ebzen02

the TT will be done soon .. it's been a long wait .. but clearly the mod work that is done by BK is clearly worth it.

3 months 6 months .. one year.. it's all relevant.. gives me something to look forward too.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: ,.. I'm really in no rush :lol: I think of it as .... it would be worse if it were not available at all..

I very much doubt WM9 will have this ready before June! Also BK is behind because of the slow speed George usually supplies parts to him on new projects. It will come when it comes guys and will be worth the wait I'm sure. Look how far behind he is on LV and TT projects. The TT only started shipping last week!

I recall you had the v1 of the TT Sub.

Are you going to get the new one too? Would love to hear your impressions. I'm always going back and forth with the TT Sub. I love the looks of the blue Sub but I always feel like a pimp when I'm wearing it. :D

Gold is so "eighties" in many ways... but damn it's a beautiful watch.

From what I heard, Watchmaker9 is only disclosing picture updates to their own customers.

Not sure about that, I'm a paid up customer (Sea Dweller)and I don't have a magic code to get access. I believe that a lot of folks on this forum, including some who posted here that also have a "skin in this game" as well. I think that if you have some of the old page links saved, you can access them, but if not, they are inaccessible. If George is letting out info on updates, I'm definitely not in the loop! That's the reason for this thread.

I knew going in that WM9 was having problems with parts and suppliers on other projects, so I invested in the SD knowing it would be a while. Unfortunately, George stated some release dates that came and went. I'm not too concerned, I've waited on watches before,i just wanted to know if someone on the forum had more updated info.